VS Sweater + Lip Gloss + $10 card for $12 shipped

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by webhunting.info, Nov 15, 2010.

1. twin36a

twin36a Active Member

Took awhile but I got all the codes to work free scarf and underwear I hope I get the $50 or $100 reward card

2. DaiciMommy

DaiciMommy New Member

the cards could be as much as $500!! i am a vs junkie lol.... this one will be my 5th rewards card so far... lol i will be sick if all of them are only worth 10 lol

3. freebielvr

freebielvr New Member

can someone tell me how to get the free panty, what is the item #? tried earlier it wasnt working correctly, i would like to get this deal

4. sunedaz77

sunedaz77 New Member

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  5. freebielvr

freebielvr New Member

Finally got through! Panty, $12 sweater, and scarf for $12.72 :D thanks guys!

6. Mandy83

Mandy83 New Member

Does anyone know if you can stack the rewards/gift cards for one purchase?

7. DaiciMommy

DaiciMommy New Member

I am not sure... I ask a cashier one day and she said "yes, well as far as i know" so it didnt really give me much confidence lol... i sure hope you can!!

8. quin208

quin208 New Member

If i placed an order with the free shipping code, free lip gloss, and free panty code earlier in the week. would i be able to place a second order and use the free shipping and free panty code again? or is it like one per person type deal.

9. Mandy83

Mandy83 New Member

thanks! me too lol

10. crazybailey7

crazybailey7 New Member

I have used it twice so far.

11. bagofrats

bagofrats New Member

Did anyone notice on the offer details for the reward cards that it states - valid on in-stock items only?

12. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

I got a sweater, scarf, panty, free shipping all for $20.52..hopefully I get more than a $10 card back....

13. sunedaz77

sunedaz77 New Member

How long are the reward cards good for?

14. bagofrats

bagofrats New Member

Redeemable December 1st - 19th only.

15. hollysaurusrawr

hollysaurusrawr New Member

You can now get a free scarf with a sweater purchase and slippers with a pajama purchase. VS10SLEEP and VS10SCARF also, free shipping if you spend 50. FREE50
    I got a set of pajamas and a sweater with the free scarf and slippers total spent, 63 with tax. It was my Christmas gift to ME!