VS Sweater + Lip Gloss + $10 card for $12 shipped

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by webhunting.info, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Mandy83

Mandy83 New Member

Thank you DaiciMommy! Do you know if its the $18 scarf you add to your cart to get it for free?

2. DaiciMommy

DaiciMommy New Member

you are welcome!! and not sure.. but i will know as of midnight tonight!!

3. helobuff

helobuff New Member

Woot! Now i want in.. rather have the undies and the scarf than the lip gloss anyway! See you @ midnight @VS :kekeke: Too bad they dont have shopping chat on the site to share deals while we shop IM.

4. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

the scarf code didn't work and its midnight

5. helobuff

helobuff New Member

They are on a different time zone most likely.. try again.

6. helobuff

helobuff New Member

I just found this on retailmenot.com

LADIES! For those of you who are using the code WARMSHIPVS to get free shipping on a sweater purchase AND the free lip gloss gift set, the lip gloss set IS NO longer available even if if goes through on your order...I just confirmed this with VS. SO...wait til tomorrow to place your order, as of midnight tonight they are giving away a free scarf with the sweater purchase (there are a few sweaters as low as $12) plus the free shipping is good til midnight tomorrow night, and use the code FA1023905 for a free cotton panty...when you enter the panty code, it will say that you dont have the correct items in your cart, hit continue anyway and you will see that the adjustment for the panty will be made...so you can get a $12 sweater, free scarf, free panty and secret reward card worth at least $10 for $12 plus tax! The code for the scarf will be emailed after midnight and it will also be on their site. :)

7. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

It's 6.54am here in Texas and the the ship free and the scarf code are not working for me.

8. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

yeah nothing on there website has changed about a scarf

9. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

I just called and the lady I spoke with told me the free scarf starts tomorrow. I noticed thats when the free shipping promo ends. Oh well.....

10. DaiciMommy

DaiciMommy New Member

sorry ladies i am not having any luck either..

11. DaiciMommy

DaiciMommy New Member

WARMSHIPVS ps this is the shpping code i know you all already figured it out but i would like to correct myself lol

12. DaiciMommy

DaiciMommy New Member

ok!!! so i did it!!! the free scarf code is FA1023953 and it does work today!! I have panties, a sweater and a scarf all for 20.33!!! free shippping and all. now i did have to ender the shipping code twice it did not work the first time and then it said i didnt have the right stuff for the panties but i just continued anyway and they were free on my final page!!!!

13. we3kings

we3kings relentless member

Could you please tell me which scarf it is? TIA

14. DaiciMommy

DaiciMommy New Member

the $18 sweater scarf.. i guess any color cause i picked green and it went through just fine!

15. we3kings

16. we3kings

OK, I had a problem getting the scarf to go through so what I did was placed my order. $12 sweater, free ruched pantie, and free shipping. Then as soon as I got my e-mail confirmation I called the 1-800 number at the bottom and told them I couldn't get the code for the scarf to go through. He asked for the code and asked me what color I wanted, and said it would be added to my order at no charge. :bigthumb:

17. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

Finally. I was able to get it too! Thank you for the update! I guess the lady on the phone was pulling my chain lol.

18. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

got it all..sweater, panty, scarf, free shipping :)

19. DaiciMommy

DaiciMommy New Member

glad so many people have been able to get this deal... lip gloss or scarf you really cant complain!! hope soomeone gets a really good rewards card!! cant forget that we will be getting a card worth at least $10 with all our orders!!

20. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator