Staples 1 cent deals starting Sunday

webhunting.info

http://www.dealseekingmom.com/

Let the school supply shopping begin!!! Staples has some fantastic deals starting this Sunday, and I’ll tell you from past experience, they don’t last long. You’ll want to get there bright and early Sunday morning for the best selection.

Be sure to grab your Sunday ad on the way out the door because it will have a $5 off any in-store purchase of $20 coupon on the front. Use this to save even more!

All items have a limit of 2 per customer.

webhunting.info

from http://www.commonsensewithmoney.com/

I know it’s not even mid-July yet, but Back to School sales kick into high gear starting tomorrow. My 4 year old will be going to 4K this year so I plan on giving you all of the best back to school sales to save money on back to school supplies together!

Staples is having a really great sale on paper and other back to school items. You can get copy paper and other supplies for free if you follow my scenario below. Check out the deals:

1 Cent Sale Items (Both Limit 2 per Customer):
Staples Copy Paper $3.69 (Less $3.68 Staples Easy Rebate good through 7/15)
6 pack Pencils $0.01
One Dollar Sale Items (Limit 2 per customer):
2 Pack Acme Kids Scissors $1
Pencil Box $1
Bic Wite Out 2-pack $1 (Use $0.50/1 printable coupon to get them for $0.50 each)
Pink Eraser 3-pack $1
6 Pack Sharpie Highlighters $1
Bic Fashion Pens $1 (Use $1/1 printable coupon to get them free)
Scotch Tape $1
Staples Photo 4×6 Paper $9.99 (Less $8.99 Staples Easy Rebate good through 7/18)
Staples Mini Magnetic Stapler $1
On top of these great deals the sales circular will have a coupon for $5 off your $20 purchase. Do the follow transaction and you will get all of the following items for free or better:

$18.98 when you buy two Staples Photo Paper 4×6
$7.38 when you buy two Staples Copy Paper
$2 when you buy two Bic Fashion pens
$2 when you buy two Bic Wite Out
$2 when you buy two magnetic stapler
= $33.36
-$5 when you use $5 off $20 in-ad coupon
-$2 when you use two Bic Fashion Pen coupons
-$1 when you use two Bic Whiteout coupons
=$25.36 out of pocket and you should get back $25.34 back in Staples Easysaver rebates for the paper.

If you get a hold of two in-ad coupons, you could split your orders and get more of the $1 sale items for free after coupon.

Happy Back to School Savings!

mommyeiland

wow never usually shop at walmart for school supplies looks like we will for sure be checkin out Staples this year...Thanks :)

webhunting.info

yay, got my paper today! this is third time they've offered free paper and the first time i've managed to drive the whole mile :rofl: to get it. 2 reams, 2 packs of pencils, 2 packs of pens, 2 double packs of wite-out. cost, $1.04! the first kid that tried to ring me up had never seen a "vendor" coupon, as they called it. so he froze up his register punching the wrong buttons and ended up moving me to another register with a manager. then it rang up WAY too high and i kept shooing everybody out of the line behind me because i knew THIS WAS GONNA TAKE AWHILE. so then i said ah, it's the wite-out not ringing up right. the shelf was marked $3.49 rather than $1. so the manager says well it's limit two and i had four. so we took those out. THEN he tried to tell me i was buying the wrong wite-out as it didn't look like the PIC on the coupon. so taking leigh's instuctions (lol) i covered the pic with my finger and said no, don't look at the pic. he was about ready to smack me but what the hell, he finally GOT IT. :rofl:

tam

yay, got my paper today! this is third time they've offered free paper and the first time i've managed to drive the whole mile :rofl: to get it. 2 reams, 2 packs of pencils, 2 packs of pens, 2 double packs of wite-out. cost, $1.04! the first kid that tried to ring me up had never seen a "vendor" coupon, as they called it. so he froze up his register punching the wrong buttons and ended up moving me to another register with a manager. then it rang up WAY too high and i kept shooing everybody out of the line behind me because i knew THIS WAS GONNA TAKE AWHILE. so then i said ah, it's the wite-out not ringing up right. the shelf was marked $3.49 rather than $1. so the manager says well it's limit two and i had four. so we took those out. THEN he tried to tell me i was buying the wrong wite-out as it didn't look like the PIC on the coupon. so taking leigh's instuctions (lol) i covered the pic with my finger and said no, don't look at the pic. he was about ready to smack me but what the hell, he finally GOT IT. :rofl:

LOL!!:rofl:

register to remove this ad: