Crocs bogo/free shipping on ground orders

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
OMG, thank you so very much for posting this!!! I selected my two pair then did a quick web search for a Crocs discount code for 25% off! I just bought two pairs of Crocs for a total of only $18.74!!! Awesome! :jump:

Use this discount code to get 25% off: slx8797

webhunting.info

wow you did great!!! thanks for the code too. i didn't even think to check for one. i also saw this on a blogger's website and she said two pairs for $11 something. i can't remember if she said which shoe and i'm assuming it was one of the kid's shoes. i dare not look. i still have two pairs of unworn crocs sitting in a box. but they have those disney shoes that are AWFULLY cute!!!

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
Hate to tempt you, but I bought two pair for me. I didn't get the traditional Croc looking shoe. I bought two that I thought I may be able to wear to work, the style "Juneau." I went on there thinking that I might order some sandal type shoes but got these instead. And in regard as to when it expires the website just states "As supplies last." I can't thank you enough. I may end up ordering sandals, too. :kiss:

webhunting.info

lol, no don't make me look! i would love a pair that you could actually wear to work. without looking like a duck. i wear boots up to my nose about nine months of the year. but the sandals i've been wearing are pretty goofy and this is a great time of year to still wear a croc.

webhunting.info

oops. i just tried that code but it isn't working for me. says "invalid code". i googled and see where i think you got it from. not sure what happened. :dunno:

webhunting.info

that's okay, not your fault! it's still a good deal. they may have changed it after you ordered and/or too many people were getting TOO good a deal! (in their opinion) :)

register to remove this ad: