$10 off of a $10 Purchase at New York & Company

Linda

$10 off of a $10 Purchase at New York & Company…
Ohh I love the wallet.. but I cant decide what color..lol..Ok I orderd Banana!!
too bad there isn't a free shipping code..nvm one code per order.
…Right now you can get $10 off of ANY purchase at New York & Company online… I found this darling ComfortZone Cowl Tunic for only $9.18…which means that after coupon code: 1068 ….it’s FREE … just pay shipping of only $4.95 (which is totally reasonable for a shirt that was reg. $22.95) …they have several colors and sizes still available… so hurry! I also found these cute Buckle Tab Zip Wallets….marked down to $11.86, so after coupon code + shipping, they are only $6.81 shipped! They have lots of great clearance stuff…other items that I found that are under $10 include some sleep pants, cami’s and some ruffle tanks (you could actually almost get 2 of those…they are $5.98 each)…let me know what you find!
Use coupon code: 1068 for $10 off your order. It expires 4/5/2010.

MAKE SURE to do your shopping through ShopatHome where you will get7% cash back PLUS a $5 bonus to your ShopatHome account when you make your first purchase! Sign in and use the ShopatHome store finder to go to New York & Company!

Last edited:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
There are many items in the sale section that are less than $10!!!

edit: They still charge $4.95 to ship any item. I found a tank top for 6.98 and it is still gonna charge me shipping at $4.95

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: