Victoria Secret/FreeShipping/Everyone gets a reward card

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by soupbean73, Mar 12, 2010.

1. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

Score Free shipping today only at Victoria’s Secret with code: SHIPFREE and remember: You will get a reward card with any purchase and worth at least $10 good towards a future purchase – with a possibility of $50,$100,$500!! See all of the great Victoria’s Secret clearance items available!
    Body Butter $3.99
    Freshening Mist – $2.99
    Red Clutch $5.99
    Panties $3.99

I just ordered a pair of panties and with free shipping total was $4.26. And I will at least get a $10 reward card....YIPEE

More information about the reward card available on the bottom of the Victoria Secret Website Page :)

Register to remove this ad
  3. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

thanks i love this place and hate going into the closest one to me because of the snobs lol gonna have to look and see what i can find :)

4. CareBear101

CareBear101 Generous Member

So can you do more thank one order and get the reward card each time?

5. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

I would think so....It says with each order....:dunno:

6. CareBear101

Cool, thanks. And the reward cards can be used together on a later purchase?

7. deejay

deejay New Member

8. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

There is more information about it on the bottom of the page but it says it comes with every order between now and the 31st of March :h5:

9. ByandBy

ByandBy New Member

They have slippers for $4.99 and some for $5.99 but not too big a selection. Still cute though. :)

They have a eye shadow (loose) gift pack kind of small tubes seen them before but still good price for $4.99. Nice gift for Easter.

10. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

They can't be used together. It says one secret rewards card per purchase :(

11. CareBear101

:(

12. ByandBy

ByandBy New Member

Offer is now expired.

13. Bubbles

Bubbles New Member

14. Kamaree

Kamaree Active Member

My Orders arrived today.. I have 2 cards, but you can't check balance until April 1-30 .. As of right now both says there is a balance of $0.00 on them.

15. MD MOMMY

MD MOMMY New Member

I just got my order and NO rewards card..where were they in the package?

16. MD MOMMY

MD MOMMY New Member

Nevermind I found it, I thought it was a perfume sample LMAO.

17. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

i got my order today and I have my rewards card.. :)... I also love my panties I ordered :)