TGI Friday's sign up before 4/30 for more stripes and get 1 cent app. and $1 entree

webhunting.info

https://www.tgifridays.com/gmms/givememorestripes.aspx?source=mypoints

with drink purchase for appetizer or entree purchase for another entree

1¢ Appetizers available only at the bar with purchase of any beverage. Excludes Jack Daniel's® Sampler and Friday's® Pick Three for All. One discounted appetizer per person, per visit. Not for resale. Valid at participating T.G.I. Friday's® restaurants only. Not replaceable if lost or stolen. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount. One offer per person, per visit. $1 entree discount applies to item of equal or lesser value. Unless required by law, certificate cannot be redeemed for cash or used to pay gratuity. For a limited time only. Not valid with to-go orders. Offer valid 4/2/09 through 4/30/09.

Last edited:

Tigerfreak21

OHHH. This is great for a night out with friends!! I don't see anything about the 1 cent appt. or 1 dollar entree where does it state that??

webhunting.info

it said they'd email it to you within so many days. i can go back and read it again. it wouldn't let me copy and paste (flash?) or i would have put that in.

edit: okay, says will be emailed to you within 24 hours of sign-up. seems to be for new subscribers. i'm sure this same offer has come around before, and as soon as somebody actually gets the link i'm sure it'll get posted either way! think chris has an old offer of this posted somewhere in here too.

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: