lol flights between european countries r/t today only $1.50

webhunting.info

http://airfare.travelzoo.com/international-airfare/625020?utm_source=top20_us&utm_medium=email_top20

:kekeke:

$1.50 -- Fly Between Major European Cities (R/T); 1-Day Sale*
Various

Travel dates: Sept. 1 - Oct. 21

Ryanair just slashed the price of one million seats on its intra-Europe flights to just £1, or $1.50 each way. This offer is valid on hundreds of routes that the airline flies, but the sale ends at 7PM EST tonight.

This sale is for travel Sept. 1 - Oct. 21, but availability is very limited, especially on the more popular routes.

A small sample of the routes available for £1 in this sale:

London (Gatwick)-Barcelona (Girona)
London (Stansted)-Frankfurt
Berlin-Stockholm
Hamburg-London (Stansted)
Paris-Dublin
Paris-Oslo
Rome-Barcelona (Girona)
Milan-Fez, Morocco
Madrid-Brussels

bagofrats

Ryanair is ALWAYS dirt cheap. I had a roundtrip flight from London to Glasgow for under 10 quid. I think the bus fare to & from Stansted Airport cost more than the flight (Underground doesn't go to Stansted). Seriously, if anyone goes to Europe and is only going to multiple big cities, flying on Ryanair or Easyjet is the way to go; cheaper than the train, SO much easier than renting a car. The service is interesting, also.

webhunting.info

Thanks so much webbie, I was thinkin' of runnin' to London and Milan today keekee

no lacey...you gotta wait til september. (and take me too)

Ryanair is ALWAYS dirt cheap. I had a roundtrip flight from London to Glasgow for under 10 quid. I think the bus fare to & from Stansted Airport cost more than the flight (Underground doesn't go to Stansted). Seriously, if anyone goes to Europe and is only going to multiple big cities, flying on Ryanair or Easyjet is the way to go; cheaper than the train, SO much easier than renting a car. The service is interesting, also.

:wavey: hey neighbor to the north! as soon as chris posts free seats on a lear across the pond...i'm there! :kekeke:

bagofrats

:wavey:

How's the heat in the lower half of the state?

Free international Lear jet flights? Hookup with some of the large crime syndicates....okay, well, maybe you'd be selling your soul for that....

Last edited:

webhunting.info

:wavey:

How's the heat in the lower half of the state?

Free international Lear jet flights? Hookup with some of the large crime syndicates....okay, well, maybe you'd be selling your soul for that....

lol. you have no idea how funny that statement is. i think i've inadvertantly hooked up with more syndicates in this podunk place than in all the years and towns before! yeah i was gonna ask you the same question about weather. i'm probably a few degrees cooler than you but that isn't saying much. i finally broke down yesterday when it hit 108 and was gonna turn on the window a/c unit. wrong. it seems to be inoperative! haven't checked the weather in a few hours but i doubt we've gone below 90 yet. it SUCKS! :)

(and yes, you are in the den of anarchy!)

Mishie

Friendly Member
My husband flew on a Ryanair flight once and he says it is the worst airline ever. He suggests that people avoid it. But if they have fares that cheap, maybe it would be worth it. :kekeke:

register to remove this ad: