Free Wendy's Natural Cut Fries w/ Sea Salt

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by sunedaz77, Nov 22, 2010.

1. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

Diana,

I do think we had a big misunderstanding, no i didnt think you LIE but how was i to know that was an email promotion?? i still didnt understand what you were talking about in the other emails either. :uh:

I was not calling you a liar and didnt think you were a liar, i only said a stamp cuz i felt you were accusing me of intentionally printing your coupon in which I would never do that to anyone and yes that really hurt me cuz we have traded and talked alot. I dont steal! Yes i did appreciate the RA coupons you sent me very much!!! I already have that coupon ready to send to you as i dont even eat fries that often. I just wish you would of been nicer about it is all!!! Also i have the vaseline coupons i was sending that you said you could use as well. :h5:

2. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

who printed from my link from the coupon section? :rofl:

3. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

:rofl: not me. i have my two!

4. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

i found another link but it only printed once then limit reached :confused:

5. helobuff

helobuff New Member

:rofl::rofl:

6. helobuff

helobuff New Member

I was nice..
    I wasnt the one that posted here in the forum that I accused you of printing and then wanting it back.. you did.. I never asked for it.. I dont want it..
    You should never have posted that here.. if you were still unclear about the coupon problem link you should have just asked again... I mean I explained it well enough three times, but would have again if you needed me to. I told you it was emailed to me, it was only for my address, limited printing, twice only.
    Bricks, you can only print it twice... what to be confused about?
    I dont want your vaseline coupon, Nice of to you offer, but no thanks.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  7. helobuff

helobuff New Member

Troublemaker!! :rofl:
    I never asked who printed it either.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  8. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

9. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

i posted a link to give away the coupon, the person didnt even say thank you.. hmP! :rofl::rofl:

10. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

Yep i did because that is exactly how it was worded oh well with that kinda of attitude I definitely WONT be sending you Anything also im not gonna be responding to you so you can post all you want !!! :nono:

11. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

:kekeke::rofl:

12. JasonTn79

JasonTn79 New Member

never post your own freebie link from your own email thats sounds like a newbie mistake lol