Free Spicy Chicken Biscuit at Chick-fil-A next month

Billie

Wise Crackin' Mama
trenchcoat.gif

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
http://www.getspicychicken.com/ -on December 27 make a reservation to get a free Chicken Biscuit between January 3 – 8, 2011

Please remind us again on December 27. Chris. I made reservations and went to get the free Spicy Chicken sandwich at Chick-fil-A last summer, I think. It was really a big deal!! I signed up for myself, husband, and daughter. The local Chick-fil-A had white tablecloths set up on the reserved tables. The waitstaff were wearing fancy clothes and seated people with reservations. Then they took your order, and you could have ANYTHING on the menu... not just spicy chicken sandwich. You could get seconds, even. Then we got a goody bag to take home which had coupons for free spicy chicken sandwiches and a stuffed cow. So make reservations for your whole family. If not everyone can go, then you can also get take-out if you show up for your reservation. :jump:

zinmaster

The Collector
Please remind us again on December 27. Chris. I made reservations and went to get the free Spicy Chicken sandwich at Chick-fil-A last summer, I think. It was really a big deal!! I signed up for myself, husband, and daughter. The local Chick-fil-A had white tablecloths set up on the reserved tables. The waitstaff were wearing fancy clothes and seated people with reservations. Then they took your order, and you could have ANYTHING on the menu... not just spicy chicken sandwich. You could get seconds, even. Then we got a goody bag to take home which had coupons for free spicy chicken sandwiches and a stuffed cow. So make reservations for your whole family. If not everyone can go, then you can also get take-out if you show up for your reservation. :jump:

Super yum! My CFA threw in the fries and drink all free! It was surprise dinner and soooo good :yum:

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Me, too! We also had brownies, and they told us we could have salads if we didn't like the spicy chicken sandwiches. They were very generous!

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
:drool: Chick-fil-A is my favorite FF restaurant. Ours didn't do jack crap to make it special, though. All you got was a free sandwich, and that was it!

shelker

:kiss:Yay! thanks for reminding us again Chris....am booked for friday at 930am.am gonna go HUNGRY!!

thj0011

Resident Superhero
Got mine today. It came with a side of hashbrowns and a drink (coffee or soda). It was pretty good, can't beat a free breakfast.

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Got mine today. It came with a side of hashbrowns and a drink (coffee or soda). It was pretty good, can't beat a free breakfast.

I got my free spicy chicken biscuit yesterday but I was disappointed that all I got was the sandwich. I had to pay for a cup of coffee. That was a really different experience from when I got the free spicy chicken sandwich with anything else on the menu also free.

BTW, I liked the spicy chicken biscuit better than the sandwich. I know it's the same chicken but for some reason, it doesn't taste as spicy when it's served on a biscuit. (The sandwich is too spicy for me.)

zinmaster

The Collector
I loooooooooooooooooooooooove the sandwich, so I'm looking forward to it. They gave a whole meal last time, so I am wondering...I know I'll be able to put free coffee to good use tomorrow :fingersx:

thj0011

Resident Superhero
I got my free spicy chicken biscuit yesterday but I was disappointed that all I got was the sandwich. I had to pay for a cup of coffee. That was a really different experience from when I got the free spicy chicken sandwich with anything else on the menu also free.

BTW, I liked the spicy chicken biscuit better than the sandwich. I know it's the same chicken but for some reason, it doesn't taste as spicy when it's served on a biscuit. (The sandwich is too spicy for me.)

Sorry to hear you didn't get a full meal with the biscuit. I handed her my invitation and she said, "We're serving the biscuits with your choice of coffee/soft drink and a side of hashbrowns." Maybe your cashier didn't remember, idk. I'm glad you liked it though, I thought it was pretty good as well.

shelker

:jump::jump:I'm goin Friday.......I will be sure to ask for hash browns n coffee if they don't offer..:wiggle::yum::wiggle::yum:

register to remove this ad: