Free Snapple 6 Pack After Rebate

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Peter, May 7, 2011.

1. Peter

Peter New Member

Send this information on a 3x5 index card:

Name
    Address
    Phone and/or email (If you would like to provide it)
    The flavor purchased
    The price paid
    The store name

Send in your original receipt dated by 6/30/11 and postmarked by 7/11/11. Also send in the UPC code for each 6 pack that is located on the Snapple box. The rebate is good for a 6 pack of Snapple drink up to $6.99. You can mail the rebate to the address listed below. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks once your rebate has been submitted before receiving the check. The rebate is good for as many people you would like per household but only one card per person, which can all be mailed in the same envelope (Please limit 5 to an envelope). So if you have 5 members of your household you can mail in 5 different named 3×5 card submissions with the same address.

Mail To:

Snapple 6 Pack Rebate Offer
    PO Box 40896
    Houston, TX. 77240

Rebate center phone number is 1.866.309.6256

One receipt is fine for all as long as the receipt shows the multiple purchases. Also, you can submit for this program even though you submitted a rebate for our 1/1/11-3/1/11 program. (Offer not valid in Rhode Island)

Register to remove this ad
  3. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

thanks for the posts, Peter :)

4. Peter

Peter New Member

you're welcome t♂ph. glad to be here.

5. shelker

shelker New Member

Nice..and there were coupons for 1.00 off in last weeks ads...money in the bank..:h5:

6. richmond20657

richmond20657 New Member

Has anyone received a check from snapple yet?

7. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

some of these things take a long while! where did peter go? :(

8. hoangvannt

hoangvannt New Member

peterrrrrrrrrrr
    where are youuuuuyyyyyyooooouuuuuuuuuu

9. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

I received my rebate check yesterday! YEAH!!! :)

10. richmond20657

richmond20657 New Member

Still waiting

I just called the rebate center to find out why I had not received my rebate. They informed me It will be mailed next week. So if you have been waiting it may still be coming.:dunno:

11. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

Yeah I still haven't received any of mine either!! Its been a LONG time. I actually forgot about it!!

12. PSBean

PSBean Member

i would call if i were you. this happened to me the last time as well. once i sent off the email i got a response saying that the checks would be in the mail by the end of next week. both times i had waited almost 3 months before contacting them. next week is my magical week. so excited. :)

13. richmond20657

richmond20657 New Member

I never forget about money.:bowrofl: