Free Slim Jim crap

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by gplechucki, May 17, 2010.

1. ByandBy

ByandBy New Member

It only took me about 20 minutes of roaming around the site. You have to get enough points to try for a prize, though.

2. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

I jumped and walked my crazyass all over that site. When u see a slim jim logo pick it up, jump for it, it was crazy but I finally won!! LOL

3. CareBear101

CareBear101 Generous Member

I got 3 chances to play, but no prize at all, it said you can only try 3 times a day, so I am pretty bummed. :(

4. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

3 chances a day and only one instant win total

5. Smiling Princess

Smiling Princess Active Member

I won a Tshirt :wavey:

6. onelostdragon

onelostdragon New Member

:wavey: i won a belt , cant wait to use it on someone :D:wiggle:

7. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

:kekeke:

8. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

i won a tshirt and a belt...(now if only the hat and skateboard and i will be a rolling billboard..LOL)

9. Karen

Karen Persevering Member

I just won a belt!

10. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

***now just won a hat too!!!...unless i win a skateboard or snowboard tomorrow...looks like i'm a "walking" billboard..lol

11. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

is this like real prizes?

12. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

im just wondering if we are all gonna get what it says since it says only so many and just about everyone is winning.

13. stella04

stella04 New Member

Thanks just won a t-shirt :wavey:

14. ByandBy

ByandBy New Member

I know one thing there are some nasty perverts on there!@

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  15. ByandBy

ByandBy New Member

Yea they are real :) You only can try three times a day to win and thats it

16. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

lmao i was playing for my hubby and this girl walks up and i swear i thought they were just computers but she asks him for a private chat im like wtf???

17. jonesforme2

jonesforme2 Member

some one aked if i wanted to f*** and then asked if i wanted to buy a dime bag. I think i'll quit with the t shirt i won.

18. ByandBy

ByandBy New Member

:bowrofl::bowrofl: I blocked one and he followed me everywhere despite me blocking him. He ask me if I do pillow talk. I said I'll turn your azz in for being nasty and he goes oh well ;)

I dont know we can private chat but guess we could DK I sure aint. I made my hubby one and his name is MariesHUBBY

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  19. ByandBy

ByandBy New Member

:eek3: OMG! I know. Some walk around in a daze and keep saying quotes and crap. Since I started it yesterday there are a few who STAY IN THERE. I was like wth? You can only play for a prize three times a day so I'll jump in tomorrow. Many of the guys who kept bothering me I would go I am BUSY! GO AWAY! and then I ran and one followed me all the way so I hypered into the rumble to get away from him. CREEPY!

Then I started throwing stuff at them as fast as i could grab stuff from inside that door!

I think my favorite is the one who keeps saying something about their Dad needs to stop bothering them lol

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  20. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

i didnt know you could talk to them and they sometimes get up in my face but i just thought they were computer generated so i walked away-maybe i should go back in lol