Free Penetran+Plus pain relief lotion sample

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by chris, Jun 26, 2011.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. laurelnev

laurelnev Active Member

working again!

4. shelker

shelker New Member

Free Sample Offer has Expired
    .........errgh!

5. donnasarno

donnasarno New Member

I saw laurelnevs post "working again", with her happy smile,and I thought yay!til I got the "sorry all out message". Grrrrrr:(

6. laurelnev

laurelnev Active Member

Sorry...I had saved the link after not getting through for a day, and it WAS working when I tried it. FST seems to kill a lot of freebies. Seems like these companies are actually SURPRISED when we request free samples they offer! Lesson to marketers--always set a limit on the number to avoid pissing off potential customers!

7. donnasarno

donnasarno New Member

Help please!

I was surprised to see working again after I tried all day!Didnt know it ever worked.I see alot of posts saying that its a scam and wonder if some companies just getting us to their site.Hope not cause i have legitimally(if thats even a word)found things to buy that I would not have if it wasnt for FST's!FST's is my new home page.I am new to this and having a great time.Its almost 5am here so I guess just a little obsessed! Anyway my problem is I really need to learn to use my pc now that Im doing this.I could post more things I find but i realized I dont know how to do the most basic things.For instance like adding a link to post,copy and pasting,downloading pics.I know its pretty bad but I didnt grow up with a pc.If anyone knows of a site where you can learn (in simple terms please)some of this I would really appreciate it alot.I also have an android phone(evo shift)if that matters. Thanks!:confused::dunno:thats me,confused +dunno what Im doin...