Free Party with MyParty - First 1500? 13-18

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by t♂ph, Oct 26, 2010.

1. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

>> Sunday, November 21, 2010
    Coca-Cola® American Music Awards Viewing Party

http://my-party.com/

Register to remove this ad
  3. Kristin

Kristin Witty Wonderwoman

Thanks toph...perfect for Hannah :fingersx:

4. Jadedmonkey

Jadedmonkey Active Member

where do you apply, everytime i click on the apply here tab it shows me rules and guidelines and then goes nowhere...........

5. Jadedmonkey

Jadedmonkey Active Member

nevermind...i see why now....duh....

6. KathyinFla

KathyinFla Secret Society Member

Wow, toph! This is a very nice opportunity. Thank you so much!!! :kiss:

YOU COULD WIN A TRIP TO THE AMAs!!

A trip for four to the greatest music event of the year could be yours. All you have to do for a chance to win is become a Host. Apply today!

event-process.jpg

7. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

thanks signed Cody up!!!

8. hippiekrystal

hippiekrystal New Member

Thanks! signed up for my son hope he gets it!

9. hippiekrystal

hippiekrystal New Member

Hello Krystal,

Cody applied to host his/her own Coca-Cola® American Music Awards (AMAs) Viewing Party. He/she is currently a finalist and needs your help!

A Coca-Cola® American Music Awards Viewing Party brings the fun right to you. Each party will receive a party-starting kit filled with fun and free items for the Host and his/her friends to enjoy while watching the AMAs on Sunday, November 21, 2010. Items include (but are not limited to) a case of Coca-Cola®, coupons for Papa John’s Pizza, t-shirts, music downloads, and fun party gifts. For more information, visit http://my-party.com/cokeama2010

AND...if Cody is approved for the party, he/she will be in the running for a chance to attend the 2011 AMAs (see Official Rules for details).

In order to qualify, Cody needs you to sign a parent/legal guardian consent form indicating he/she has your permission to invite friends over for a fun evening at your home. Please click on the link below and follow the simple instructions to sign your consent form.
    Very Important: For your teen to remain eligible, please submit the completed form by Friday, October 29, 2010.

10. kathisierra

kathisierra Main Page Member

Thanks Toph was able to get this for one of the kids!

11. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

Got this!! Thanks for posting, toph!!

12. rissasweetay

rissasweetay Active Member

My daughter got this one too! Thanks a bunch!!

13. justjane07

justjane07 Cam's Hot Cookin' Mama

14. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

where is the email from for the finalists? :confused:

you're welcome!

15. Mykatzrphat

Mykatzrphat Thinking Member

great post, thanks for sharing it. Kimmy got it, and Bruce just did the consent form. Very exciting!

16. Mykatzrphat

Mykatzrphat Thinking Member

17. KathyinFla

XXX is a Coke Teen MyParty Finalist
    Wednesday, October 27, 2010 5:07 PM

Hello XXX,

XXX applied to host his/her own Coca-Cola® American Music Awards (AMAs) Viewing Party. He/she is currently a finalist and needs your help!

A Coca-Cola® American Music Awards Viewing Party brings the fun right to you. Each party will receive a party-starting kit filled with fun and free items for the Host and his/her friends to enjoy while watching the AMAs on Sunday, November 21, 2010. Items include (but are not limited to) a case of Coca-Cola®, coupons for Papa John’s Pizza, t-shirts, music downloads, and fun party gifts. For more information, visit http://my-party.com/cokeama2010

AND...if XXX is approved for the party, he/she will be in the running for a chance to attend the 2011 AMAs (see Official Rules for details).

In order to qualify, XXX needs you to sign a parent/legal guardian consent form indicating he/she has your permission to invite friends over for a fun evening at your home. Please click on the link below and follow the simple instructions to sign your consent form.
    Very Important: For your teen to remain eligible, please submit the completed form by Friday, October 29, 2010.

In order to complete the form, you will need your name, this e-mail address, and your teen’s unique code: vXXXX

Parent/legal guardian consent form:
    https://www.docusign.net/member/Pow...erFormId=fb2062af-8218-45af-b284-e81ac634XXXX

Thank you!

18. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

just found the email from the "party people"... hopefully one of us wins the AMA tickets.. :fingersx:

19. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

:kiss::kiss:

20. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

Yours looks XXXXX rated

21. KathyinFla

:naughty: