Free Coffee Mate Creamer @ Staples store

scmommy

Nice! Thank you so much Kristin. Was going to Kohls on Monday anyway- they are located right beside them! :)

t♂ph

The Dreamer
it says (below).. is the code only for French Vanilla?? I want the hazelnut or original.. :D thanks!
Subtotal: $6.99

$6.99 off Product Purchase: 69486
Coupon has not yet been applied.

Please make sure you have added the required item(s) to your cart.

More info
$0.00 Delete
Delivery: Free

Estimated Tax: $0.00 Total: $6.99

Pam i Am

this was an awesome freebie post! btw..maybe it would be a good idea for those doing "in store pickup" to sign up for their reward program and print a membership card to avoid hassles at pickup time(just an idea since i read that the coupon was for those members), besides it's a good program to join any way :)

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
Got a call from my local staples that my order was in :jump: and the balance is $0.00
FYI - this went live again last night and it was allow the freebie to go through again on teh french vanilla :wavey:

Kimmi

For those picking up your order today, in case you need anything else, I found a 15 % off coup, in store only, Valid 1/22/11–1/29/11 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Not valid on the purchase of desktop or laptop
computers, tablets, netbooks, Beats Audio™ products, Amazon Kindle® products, HP ink and toner,
custom printing orders placed online, tech services, promotional products, gift cards, cell phones and
cell phone services, phone cards or postage stamps. Each item purchased can only be discounted by
one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold
and must be surrendered. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or
purchases made with Staples® Procurement Cards or Staples® Convenience Cards.

I am going to attach the PDF coupon but if it doesnt come out right you can get it off of Staples site.

Kimmi

The way they wrote this coupon it looks like you can use more than one, like you can at Bed,Bath & Beyond. What do you think?

register to remove this ad: