Free $25 GC to myticklespot.com

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by Niki, Dec 18, 2009.

1. lips_like_sugar

lips_like_sugar The Wild Thing Member

hehe yall can get something to go with your banana haha :)

2. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

i sent one to me and another to my neice since she wasnt home but i used another one of my emails-then i get an email from a guy owning the site saying-i see u sent a few to yourself-please dont use them all or they will be cancelled-this is a limit of one per person--so im wondering she ordered on her own computer with her address and i ordered on mine with my address-will we both get it? it was weird he wrote that-did anyone else get this? well my hubby signed up at another address and and email so now hes afraid to use his since the guy wrote me -since they dont expire till next year we figure we will order mine first see if it comes then order his later :)

3. lips_like_sugar

lips_like_sugar The Wild Thing Member

ooh snap!! he just doesnt want you to get to much pleasure!! :kekeke::nono::naughty::rofl:

4. Rileyxrsmom

Rileyxrsmom freebie freak

did i miss it again for today

5. Kamaree

Kamaree Active Member

This just opened again!

6. Rileyxrsmom

woo hoo i got to order chocolate body paint. my friend is gonna love this

7. shannonlynn21

shannonlynn21 New Member

I am always too late.

I need to set an alarm so I can remember.

8. amberandbaby

amberandbaby Banned

i got it! i ordered some cool looking massage oil

9. Niki

Niki Member

I am so glad so many of you were able to get this. :wiggle:

10. amberandbaby

amberandbaby Banned

thanks for posting it!

11. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

got my massage cream stuff today-omg it smells so yummy-it only took four days to ship :)

12. xxFinallyxxLoved

xxFinallyxxLoved Awesome Member

This was a few days ago, after I logged into the site and added the giftcard. I couldn't figure out to how checkout. So I talked with a guy and he said they were all out but if I went back at a certain them they were adding more. I went back at the time he told me and I was still having trouble so he just went ahead and credited me one. Not sure what I want to order. Hmmmm.

If anyone wants to trade for another giftcard such as CVS, Walmart, Online site or paypal let me know.

13. dolphindreams

dolphindreams New Member

i might would trade with you, but i'm leaving to go out of town this morning and won't be back until late thurs night. i'll check back when i get home and see if you still wanna do a trade.

and ya i'm a newbie, so i'd give you the gift card code first. :p

14. Rileyxrsmom

got my chocolate body paint thursday just wasnt home to collect it

15. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

It's over! We've given away nearly $400,000 and given 15,000 couples a very,
    very Merry Christmas!

16. Kamaree

Kamaree Active Member

Is anyone else still waiting on this to come? I checked my account and it says "still processing"

17. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

are u waiting on your code or your gift? my sister only got half her order and the other one says still processing so we figure shes not getting it-even though it was all under the 25.00

18. Kamaree

Kamaree Active Member

My gift, it only came up to $20 total so I dunno why it hasn't gotten here yet.

I just sent an email to them asking about it. Seems like over a month is plenty of time to get it here lol

19. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

wow yeah 1 month is plenty time--like i said my sister order 2 sets of the cards for stocking stuffers the total was 20.oo plus shipping--they only sent one and no word why not the other but she refuses to ask since they were free lol i said i would be asking since they took your g.c. hopefully u hear something soon!

20. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

I know they need to restock some things. It's taking them forever.....