e.l.f. cosmetics 10 items for $10 shipped

webhunting.info

hip2save:

http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-3278587-10652215

I’m assuming most of you have heard of e.l.f. cosmetics . If not, they sell very inexpensive cosmetics products–with most of their items priced at just $1! I usually pass up purchasing e.l.f. products because I hate paying the $6.95 shipping they charge! Well, guess what? I have a FREE shipping code to share with all of you! Just go on over here, add at least $10 worth of items to your cart, then use the code NEWSHIP at checkout to score FREE shipping!

I purchased 10 fun little $1 items, which will make great additions to the gift baskets I’m making for Valentines day! My total came to $10 (+ tax ) shipped! Not bad for 10 different items!

NEW UPDATE: I just got an email from reader, Abby, about a great promotions e.l.f. cosmetics is offering up– today ONLY! They basically have a Treasure Hunt going on, with items discounted up to 75%! You have to look around to find these discounted items and it definitely seems they have them hidden pretty well! Let us know if you’re able to find any.

(Thanks for the coupon code, Anne!)

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Nice deal. I hate e.l.f.!! I ordered with them in 2008 and when they FINALLY shipped my order I was missing llike 8-10 items. Took them forever to give me credit.
Just an FYI and IMO!! LOL

dorkasaur

I ended up getting 10 items for 10.75 I could've gotten a better deal, but I actually needed a few things so I spent $3.00 on some eyebrow filler.
but I also found two of the hidden sales items, one for fifty cents and one for twenty-five.

thanks for the heads up on the deal! I've never used ELF before so I wouldn't have known otherwise.

register to remove this ad: