chris

Administrator
Staff member
UPS.com is offering 2-Month UPS My Choice Premium Membership for $2

Benefits:
-Unlimited Free Deliveries to Another Address
-Unlimited Free Deliveries on Another Day
-Unlimited Free UPS SurePost® Upgrades
-Two Free Confirmed Delivery Windows = Choose two free 2-hour confirmed delivery windows annually (afterwards, $8 per request)
-Re-directed to a UPS store and held

Follow the instructions below

1.Click here and login to your existing account or to sign up for a free account

2.Click here after logging into your account

3. Click Manage Membership / Addresses on the left hand side menu under Membership Information

4. Click Upgrade to Premium on the address you want to upgrade to Premium

5.Follow the on-screen instructions and enter promotion code BU7305499 in the space provided, then click "Apply Promotion Code" and "Next" to complete

2-Month UPS My Choice Premium Membership For $2!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To turn off auto renew:
Be sure to turn off auto renew after you sign up.

1.Click here and login to your account
2.Click "Edit" at the top of the "Update My Name or Address" box
3.Uncheck the "I want UPS to automatically renew my membership" box, then click "Save Changes"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Automatically upgrade SurePost packages for FREE:
Note: UPS My Choice® Premium Members have unlimited free upgrades from UPS SurePost to UPS Ground.

1. UPS My Choice Premium Membership
2. Click here after logging into your account
3. Click Upgrade UPS SurePost on the left hand side menu and the Delivery Options Menu
4. Click "Edit" next to "Upgrade UPS SurePost"
5. Select Automatically upgrade all packages (Note: FREE to all UPS My Choice® Premium Members.)
6. Click "Save Changes"

register to remove this ad: