Woman Within*HOT!* $50 off $50 Coupon Code

ska6052

Still awesome...got a coat (cold in AR) and swimsuit (going to Florida in a few weeks) for about $50. The coat was clearanced to 15 then down to 10 bucks with the code. Thanks!

quin208

i never got that email then i checked my order status and it says my order total is 27.96!! my order confirmation when i paid said 2.96! this website is mad shady. i sent them a nasty email. they are not getting a penny more from me. they are prob sending me a paper bill with my order. it says that my order has shipped.

Pam i Am

i never got that email then i checked my order status and it says my order total is 27.96!! my order confirmation when i paid said 2.96! this website is mad shady. i sent them a nasty email. they are not getting a penny more from me. they are prob sending me a paper bill with my order. it says that my order has shipped.

did you notice that they are somehow connected to that company "ONE STOP PLUS"??(or ONE SHOP PLUS, something like that) and i remember that they also did something like this..i think it's a con to get 'potential customers emails' and they hide behind the law that they don't have to honor online ad 'mistakes'....a legit company would just cancel orders and apologize and ask customers to reorder and offer a legit discount..this company is simply changing order totals as they wish and charging people...

quin208

did you notice that they are somehow connected to that company "ONE STOP PLUS"??(or ONE SHOP PLUS, something like that) and i remember that they also did something like this..i think it's a con to get 'potential customers emails' and they hide behind the law that they don't have to honor online ad 'mistakes'....a legit company would just cancel orders and apologize and ask customers to reorder and offer a legit discount..this company is simply changing order totals as they wish and charging people...

its a total bait and switch. this company is a bunch of con artists. i am disgusted that they have the nerve to treat their customers like this. i don't know why anybody would buy from them.

annaisabanana08

I have considered buying from Woman Within since I get there catalogs, but even with coupon codes there stuff is too expensive anyway especially since I always have to try something on. After reading this, I'm glad I haven't placed any orders with them and I won't in the future!

webhunting.info

my $20 off $50 order went through with no problem. i didn't try the other. it looked like a definite "will be cancelled" deal. i've shopped with that group of stores for years and never had a problem. got some very good deals though.

Last edited:

helobuff

They cancelled the code.. had everything in my cart.. and boom.. code is invalid on both codes posted here! :cry:

helobuff

Dear Customer,

Thank you for visiting Woman Within. We wanted to let you know that
your order with us was canceled due to an invalid coupon code. This
coupon code was only valid for specific customers who were selected and
emailed the non transferable email offer of $50 off $50 coupon directly.

While we cannot honor the invalid coupon code, we would be happy to
provide you with a Special Offer that you can use.

Take $25 off orders of $50 or more, plus free shipping on orders of $25.

Use PROMO CODE WW48960
Exp 10/19/10

Code WW48960 says its invalid! They sent you a bad code! :uh:

helobuff

Promotion Code WW49471 into the promotion code box in your shopping bag, then click apply. 3. The $20 discount will be applied to your order of $60 or more, if eligible. 4. Continue shopping or begin checkout

register to remove this ad: