Woman Within $10 off $25 ends 4/17

webhunting.info

http://www.womanwithin.com/?mid=555...600&affiliate_id=009&affiliate_location_id=01

*Here's how to redeem your offer:

Place one or more items in your shopping bag.
At check-out,type WW32725 in the Promotion Code box, then click Apply.
The $10 discount will be applied to your $25 order, if eligible.
Continue shopping or begin checkout.
Restrictions: Offer ends midnight 04/17/09. Your $10 discount applies to purchases of $25 or more. Your discount will be applied to your order based on the value of each item. If you return an item, we will credit you the retail price less the portion of the dollar discount applied to it. Discount applies to merchandise only, not including shipping and handling or taxes. Not redeemable for cash. Not valid on prior purchases, charges or the purchase of E-Gift or Gift Cards. Please note: offer does not apply to home and kitchen items on OneStopPlus.com Cannot be combined with any other offer. One offer per purchase. Adjustments will not be processed for previous orders.

webhunting.info

it was "click through this email" as opposed to having a code? some of those websites have a referral program. somebody refers you and you get a $10 off. if you use it then they get a $10 off too.

rissasweetay

I've been signed up with them for a long time now, so I dunno. But the code says it's an instant $10 refund check for $10 off the purchase of $10 or more and it's good until 4/17 :dunno:

krissyg89

If you go on their website it's right on the front page as well ^_^

I'm going to have to find something worth buying lol

rissasweetay

I found stuff I like and can get some stuff cheap, but the shipping alone is $6 so I would be paying 7 for a tunic and a purse, not bad but I have to think about it lol

webhunting.info

If you go on their website it's right on the front page as well ^_^

I'm going to have to find something worth buying lol

okay, i thought you meant the $10 off $10. i know i'm going blind and i need new glasses but i didn't see that!

Last edited:

rissasweetay

Did you guys want the code for the $10 off $10 or more? It doesn't include shipping, but you can get some cheap stuff.

krissyg89

Just last week I bought a swim suit from there. Original price for my size was $36, and with a code I got it, plus a small back pack ($3), for $28 shipped :D

I love that site, but at the moment I think I spent enough

krissyg89

webhunting.info

yeah, thanks! i finally came to that conclusion. and i don't even want this coupon but i tried to pull it up and i must have deleted my adobe when i was "cleaning house" the other day. will have to reload adobe just to view it. ey yi yi!

register to remove this ad: