Walmart & Kmart: Weekend Deals & Bargains!

Sandy

This weekend just seems like it's filled with great deals and bargains! Not only will you want to head over to IKEA, Old Navy, Gymboree and Bath & Body Works, but you may want to put Walmart and Kmart on your list too!

Walmart is offering up some amazing deals on Saturday, November 7th, starting at 8am! One deal that I know my hubby will be excited about is on the Xbox 360 Arcade console priced at $199! Plus, you'll get a $100 gift card with your purchase--making this a smokin' HOT deal! They've also got some great deals on a Sony Blu-ray player, Sharp and Panasonic HDTV and more! Go on over here to check out all the details! (Thanks, Megan!)

Also, Kmart is having a Friends and Family event on Sunday, November 8th! During this event, they're offering up 20% off your purchases with this coupon! This may be a great time to stock up on Christmas gifts! Remember, you can combine this 20% off coupon with manufacturer coupons to save even more!

newsol

Also, Kmart is having a Friends and Family event on Sunday, November 8th! During this event, they're offering up 20% off your purchases with this coupon! This may be a great time to stock up on Christmas gifts! Remember, you can combine this 20% off coupon with manufacturer coupons to save even more!

Actually, I saw this at my store last night... looks like it might only be good in a few states... Utah and Idaho... maybe a few NJ stores... read the fine print before you get too excited

snazzyd

White Rabbit
i saw the xbox deal on tv.. but i dont think i'm driving an hr+ to get it. plus i have no money :(

canbg1

Actually, I saw this at my store last night... looks like it might only be good in a few states... Utah and Idaho... maybe a few NJ stores... read the fine print before you get too excited

I think the states are listed for the event on the 7th. I think is good for all of states on the 8th.

register to remove this ad: