Walmart: 44 cent Gillette Fusion Gift Packs

lauradman

So the Gillette Fusion Gift packs, that have a proglide razor, deodorant, body wash, etc. are on clearance for only $4.44.

In the 12/26 P&G insert there is a $4/1 Gillette ProGlide coupon and you can use this on this set!!

lauradman

I couldn't find any of these at my Walmart :(

I did get the Olay gift set though, that qualifies for a $9.99 rebate! :) Is marked to $5 right now, plus I used a $2/1 coupon (also from yesterday's paper) so I got it for $3 oop.

scmommy

Nice! They are probably not at my Walmart but I actually have a $4 and $5 off. Will try to check it out tommorrow since its beside Kohls and I'm itching to use my gift cards.

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Oh for crying out loud. The year before last they put those gift sets on clearance after Christmas, then last year they didn't, so I didn't plan a trip figuring this year they wouldn't do it either.

lauradman

yeah, pretty much ALL of the gift sets were 50% off. Olay, Gillette, Adidas and more. Was being depleted rapidly though! I only found the Olay ones at the last of 3 Walmarts that I went to.

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
I imagine there were being rapidly depleted! Some great deals with the coupons out!! :bigthumb:

register to remove this ad: