Victoria’s Secret: FREE Fragrance w/Sleepwear Purchase

Kmarie

Wallflower Member
If you have an angel card, you can also use code FA1021409 to get a free supersoft hiphugger or thong in nude, black, or white. I got the socks, fragrance set and underwear for $6.68 with my $10 secret reward card. Great deal!

Link to underwear:

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/S...1287140207746&pagename=vsdWrapper&search=true

Cute! I ordered some when they were 7/$25 & two of them were booty shorts LOL I can't stand those I didn't realized till I got them how booty showin they were :kekeke:

CareBear101

Generous Member
seems they won't let you add the fragrance now with the sock deal :cry:

it still worked when I tried it.(I didn't check out, but it is free in my cart) You don't have to add the fragrance, just use the promo code, and it will add it for you. HTH. Good Luck. :fingersx:

baller41124

same here says i have to purchase a specific item, maybe they caught on to this

Carebear i tried it without adding the parfume and then adding the code didnt work for me!!!

coachk34

Code was working with other sleepwear products. I cold have gotten a sweater ($10), Sleepshirt ($20), Fragrance (Free), Scarf (Free), and a pair of thongs (Free). Total with tax and shipping was $40. Did have to pay with a VS credit card.

sunedaz77

I went to the store to use my $10 VS card. They had the PINK body mist and lotions 50% off. I got 2 of the 4.2 oz lotions OOP $2.81!! :jump: Their regular price is $12@

register to remove this ad: