Victoria Secret/FreeShipping/Everyone gets a reward card

soupbean73

The Finder
Score Free shipping today only at Victoria’s Secret with code: SHIPFREE and remember: You will get a reward card with any purchase and worth at least $10 good towards a future purchase – with a possibility of $50,$100,$500!! See all of the great Victoria’s Secret clearance items available!
Body Butter $3.99
Freshening Mist – $2.99
Red Clutch $5.99
Panties $3.99

I just ordered a pair of panties and with free shipping total was $4.26. And I will at least get a $10 reward card....YIPEE

More information about the reward card available on the bottom of the Victoria Secret Website Page :)

auntcrystal77

thanks i love this place and hate going into the closest one to me because of the snobs lol gonna have to look and see what i can find :)

soupbean73

The Finder
There is more information about it on the bottom of the page but it says it comes with every order between now and the 31st of March :h5:

ByandBy

They have slippers for $4.99 and some for $5.99 but not too big a selection. Still cute though. :)

They have a eye shadow (loose) gift pack kind of small tubes seen them before but still good price for $4.99. Nice gift for Easter.

Kamaree

My Orders arrived today.. I have 2 cards, but you can't check balance until April 1-30 .. As of right now both says there is a balance of $0.00 on them.

register to remove this ad: