ummm 48 t-shirts for $24 (lol)

BLT

Hippy Member
well blt i give up. just doesn't want to load a second one. that's okay....i don't need any anyway! you did great though!! did it let you order a second time?

Nope I just wished that I would have thought about it a little bit more and pick different colors. I was afraid to go back and re-choose colors because I was afraid I wouldn't get it to go thru, especially the free shipping part.

ToughTimes

Line Style Color Size Qty Embroidered
Name Thread
Color Font Logo Item
Price *Pers
Price Line
Total
1 BKT-81580 WH (White) 3XL 1 N 0.50 0.00 0.50
100%RINGSPUN LS N/PKT 5.5OZ
2 BKT-81580 DT (Deep Teal) 3XL 1 N 0.50 0.00 0.50
100%RINGSPUN LS N/PKT 5.5OZ

Item Total 1.00

Sales Tax 0.06

Order Total 1.06

*Personalization Charges
Please be aware that custom personalization charges vary and may not be reflected in the total price that you see at the end of your order. Charges will be calculated and then added to your order total. You will be notified of these charges.

Hi BonLuvsTodd,

I am not able to find your item:sadwavey: Can you please tell me how to find it ?

BLT

Hippy Member
Hi BonLuvsTodd,

I am not able to find your item:sadwavey: Can you please tell me how to find it ?

Go here
http://www.aramark-uniform.com/pfx/bulkteesale.html
on the bottom of that page is 3 shirts for 50 cents each.
I chose the long sleeve one. I picked my color and size
and put them in the shopping cart. Put 2 shirts only in the cart. I picked two different
colors and then check out. It let me have them for free
shipping. I was able to do two orders like this. Hope this helps.

webhunting.info

ya know what i JUST realized after waiting and waiting and waiting for this to load...i looked down at the shopping cart and i DID already have two shirts in there. so FINALLY i clicked on the cart and it is letting me GO ON. good grief! lol..

BLT

Hippy Member
ya know what i JUST realized after waiting and waiting and waiting for this to load...i looked down at the shopping cart and i DID already have two shirts in there. so FINALLY i clicked on the cart and it is letting me GO ON. good grief! lol..

OH NO that sounds like something that I would do. The site must be getting hit hard, because it is taking forever for it to load. Glad you posted this deal!

webhunting.info

well i was stuck in checkout and now it says:

It is no longer possible to edit your recent order on-line. The order has been released into our order processing system.

If your order requires modifications, or if you have any other questions, please contact our customer service department.

Thank you.

i think maybe they wised up and i gotta go!

BLT

Hippy Member
well i was stuck in checkout and now it says:

It is no longer possible to edit your recent order on-line. The order has been released into our order processing system.

If your order requires modifications, or if you have any other questions, please contact our customer service department.

Thank you.

i think maybe they wised up and i gotta go!

Yep sounds like they figured it out. OH Well...
Where do you at? If you dont mind me asking.

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
I don't know why but reading this thread was like reading the sunday comics ... I LOL'ed my way through it.:rofl::rofl:

webhunting.info

it was pretty silly. and now that link doesn't work at all. i'll have to find a new one. :kekeke:

oh good it's up. maybe my dial-up just didn't like it.

Last edited:

webhunting.info

i couldn't get it to come up last night at home/dial-up. this morning i started in again and got pending pending pending. now it says:

The site is currently unavailable due to routine maintenance and will be available at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.

well it's well past that now. i need to quit fooling around with this!!

BLT

Hippy Member
I don't know why but reading this thread was like reading the sunday comics ... I LOL'ed my way through it.:rofl::rofl:

I went back and read all the post on this thread and found myself laughing too. Some of the things that was said, like taking forever to load, must be getting hit hard and then were do you at? Sort of sounds like we are talking about sex rather then shirts. :kekeke:

register to remove this ad: