Traveler's Alarm Clock w/rectractable reading light $4.99/FS

webhunting.info

http://www.onestopplus.com/clothing...=10855&producttypeid=1&PurchaseType=G&pref=ps

all three pages of $4.99 stuff:
http://www.onestopplus.com/Search/SearchResults.aspx?SearchHeader=$4.99

same code - exp. 12/7 OSPFREESHIP (corrected code!)
Traveler's Alarm Clock

Traveler's alarm clock with rectractable reading light.

Retractable reading light opens with a push of a button.
Light neatly folds back into place for storage.
Clock folds in half to a 1 1/2"
Item #: 1154-13546-1232
Was: $19.99
Now: $4.99

Last edited:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
question?: I just added 7 items from One Stop Plus and it will not let me use the free shipping code, even with a new email addy. Do I need to order each separately?

webhunting.info

you shouldn't have to order separately. somebody told me a bit ago that the code didn't work. so i tried it again and it didn't work. then she emailed that on the fourth try it did. she was clicking some members box originally. don't know what that is - i'd never clicked it. but after she said that i got it to work too. that link above was supposed to be all the $4.99 stuff. (so i didn't just keep listing them all!) that clock should have been on one of the pages. think it had three pages worth of $4.99 stuff.

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
you shouldn't have to order separately. somebody told me a bit ago that the code didn't work. so i tried it again and it didn't work. then she emailed that on the fourth try it did. she was clicking some members box originally. don't know what that is - i'd never clicked it. but after she said that i got it to work too. that link above was supposed to be all the $4.99 stuff. (so i didn't just keep listing them all!) that clock should have been on one of the pages. think it had three pages worth of $4.99 stuff.

cool, I will retry!! Yeah, after I seen the 4.99 page, it was on!!! I did not see your posts for the other good 4.99 stuff until after I added 7 items to my cart from the 4.99 pages!!

webhunting.info

I'm SOOOOO sorry!!! I was mixing this code up backwards!!!

Promo Code: OSPFREESHIP, Cannot be combined with any other offer, except defer bill offer. One offerper purchase.FREE ground shipping offer applies to standard delivery only. Not valid on prior purchases. If you opt for Express or Super Fast Delivery, additional shipping charges will apply. Not valid for returned items. Not applicable to "additional shipping charges" on Home/Kitchen items. Halloween Costumes and E-BAGS ship from manufacturer.

register to remove this ad: