Toy Story 1&2 blu ray dvd combo pack for 14 + tax

Rayj

1. Log in to or create a Disney Movie Rewards account

2. Enter the following UPC codes, one at a time into the orange code box on the right side of the page. Toy Story 1 VHS UPC: 786936670332 and Toy Story 2 VHS UPC: 786936127683

3. This will take you to a page where you can print a $10/1 coupon for each Blu-ray combo pack.

4. Use your coupon at Toys R Us where they are currently $16.98 each when you buy them both

auntcrystal77

i saw this posted on another site and my daughter got a 5.00 off coupon for her birthday so we will be getting both movies for around 9.00 and they both include movie tickets for this summers toy story 3!!!!

MD MOMMY

I got Princess and the Frog Blu Ray Combo and both Toy story movies blu ray combos for $8.00, then I can get the 2 rebates for PAF $5 each. They paid me $2 to buy their movies LMAO, I love it!!!!

3bears

i saw this posted on another site and my daughter got a 5.00 off coupon for her birthday so we will be getting both movies for around 9.00 and they both include movie tickets for this summers toy story 3!!!!

so the movies ticket is inside the movie pack/case, right? just make sure so i won't miss it. :kekeke:

soupbean73

The Finder
so the movies ticket is inside the movie pack/case, right? just make sure so i won't miss it. :kekeke:
they are not in the case but there is a paper inside with the disney movie rewards code on it. When you enter that code at www.disneymovierewards.com there will be a box that appears on the screen that says click here to get your toy story 3 movie ticket. It will explain about it on the back of the paper that has the disney movie code on it. I hope I didn't confuse you! :run:

Last edited:

3bears

they are not in the case but there is a paper inside with the disney movie rewards code on it. When you enter that code at www.disneymovierewards.com there will be a box that appears on the screen that says click here to get your toy story 3 movie ticket. It will explain about it on the back of the paper that has the disney movie code on it. I hope I didn't confuse you! :run:
tyvm, very well explained.. i got it now.. :kiss::kiss:

register to remove this ad: