Target: Playskool Sit & Spin ONLY $0.98!?YMMV

Linda

Target: Playskool Sit & Spin ONLY $0.98!?

Playskool-Sit-N-Spin_full.jpeg.jpg

I wasn’t going to post this find since it’s such a YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) type of deal
Next time you’re at Target, look for the Playskool Sit & Spin on clearance for just $10.98! This may not be marked correctly, so definitely go price check this toy. If it does in fact ring up for $10.98, then use the $10/1 Sit & Spin coupon that was previously available here to score this toy for just $0.98! What a sweet deal!

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Ooooh Thank you. I have some of these Q's !!! not expecting a trip to target till possibly next friday though.

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Ohhh well I don't think my coupons are good for this as they are for the Musical Sit 'N Spin and are insert coupons (that expire 1/15/10).

snazzyd

White Rabbit
i found the musical one on clearance at kmart last week for $14 then minus the $10 q .. u might wanna check there for the musical one..

Mishie

Friendly Member
Bummer! I've been wanting to get one of these for Kirianna and haven't found one here in Sweden. Can anyone tell me how big the box it comes in is? I so wish I had a way to print the Q's (I don't have a printer) and then maybe my Mom could find one of these for me. But there isn't a Target in her area either. :hs:

spacecasegirl

Bummer! I've been wanting to get one of these for Kirianna and haven't found one here in Sweden. Can anyone tell me how big the box it comes in is? I so wish I had a way to print the Q's (I don't have a printer) and then maybe my Mom could find one of these for me. But there isn't a Target in her area either. :hs:
I have one for my son it is flat but is a little wide but its only a little bigger than the actual toy. I have looked at Target lately and haven't found any but Walmart had them for 19.98 so it would be like 9.98. Oh and if you have those Hatchlings q's they had gone down to 7.48 and with the 5 q its on 2.48:jump::jump:

Mishie

Friendly Member
I have one for my son it is flat but is a little wide but its only a little bigger than the actual toy. I have looked at Target lately and haven't found any but Walmart had them for 19.98 so it would be like 9.98. Oh and if you have those Hatchlings q's they had gone down to 7.48 and with the 5 q its on 2.48:jump::jump:

Thanks! Is it heavy? I'm just wondering how expensive it would be to mail here to Sweden or if it would fit in a suitcase if my Mom has room when she comes to visit. And I don't have any Qs. No way to print them and I
wasn't there to get the inserts. I've just been looking for one of these for Kirianna for a few months because I know she would love one. Haven't had any luck here and haven't found any cheap online yet either.

spacecasegirl

Thanks! Is it heavy? I'm just wondering how expensive it would be to mail here to Sweden or if it would fit in a suitcase if my Mom has room when she comes to visit. And I don't have any Qs. No way to print them and I
wasn't there to get the inserts. I've just been looking for one of these for Kirianna for a few months because I know she would love one. Haven't had any luck here and haven't found any cheap online yet either.
No its not heavy but it is a large square so it probably wouldn't fit in luggage. But it wouldn't hurt for your mom to look the clearance is awesome at target now so i am sure she could find a few things.

snazzyd

White Rabbit
i think if she had one of those REALLY big suitcases it might fit... she could always take it out of the box too would save a lil room.

3bears

i checked my target last night, they don't have any and the Playkool ball thing is still $11.18, so didn't buy anything. :hs:

snazzyd

White Rabbit
unless they changed that ball thing since i bought ours, i wouldnt get it. the balls pop out all over the place, and you need them all for it to work properly. the balls are odd-sized and i havent been able to find replacements ones yet (though i havent tried playskool directly.. im kinda glad she cant play with it it's an annoying toy... but my daughter LOVES it!

register to remove this ad: