Synovate Global Opinion Panels

chris

Administrator
Staff member
LINK -Synovate is one of the few panels out there that I continue to recommend. They do product tests and you earn points that you can redeem for money as well.

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
LINK -Synovate is one of the few panels out there that I continue to recommend. They do product tests and you earn points that you can redeem for money as well.

Yep, love 'em, and get surveys every day, as well as pretty regular PTs. :)

Billie

Wise Crackin' Mama

Hey Chris, you're link doesn't work (at least not for me). I don't need it, just thought I'd let u know.:)

baller41124

Thank you for signing up with Synovate Global Opinion Panels! Now to make your registration complete, you have one more easy step...

Watch your inbox for an email we'll be sending to you shortly with a link to confirm that your email address is correct. When you receive our email, click on the link provided. This will confirm your membership with us and allow us to start sending you survey invitations.

sarahjane0721

Hi! I have been a member of this site for over 3 years! I receive many product tests and have won prizes as well. I have cashed in for $25 a handful of times. I love this site and recomend it 100%. I have had very good luck with Synovate and am glad to be a member. The surveys are good and the PT’s are even better. They are very generous when it comes to testing them and they explain things throughly and make sure you are good to go when doing a PT. I receive alot of PT’s each month and alot of them come from this website. Great Site to Be a member of. Right now I have 24250 Points, Very close to cashing in for a $25 Payout, I receive payment in a timely manner. About 4-6 Weeks give or take sometimes it is really fast and others it takes a few weeks. Just depends on when you send in for your Reward. I have won VIsa Gift Cards and Also Cash too. I love this website and they must love me as well. I do about 6-10 Surveys a week for them, Though some surveys I do not qualify for they still give you 100 Points for doing the part of the survey you did!!!

xxFinallyxxLoved

Awesome Member
I agree 100% with you Sarah, this is such an amazing survey company. I've been a member of this site for about a year or so and enjoy it.

baller41124

Hi! I have been a member of this site for over 3 years! I receive many product tests and have won prizes as well. I have cashed in for $25 a handful of times. I love this site and recomend it 100%. I have had very good luck with Synovate and am glad to be a member. The surveys are good and the PT’s are even better. They are very generous when it comes to testing them and they explain things throughly and make sure you are good to go when doing a PT. I receive alot of PT’s each month and alot of them come from this website. Great Site to Be a member of. Right now I have 24250 Points, Very close to cashing in for a $25 Payout, I receive payment in a timely manner. About 4-6 Weeks give or take sometimes it is really fast and others it takes a few weeks. Just depends on when you send in for your Reward. I have won VIsa Gift Cards and Also Cash too. I love this website and they must love me as well. I do about 6-10 Surveys a week for them, Though some surveys I do not qualify for they still give you 100 Points for doing the part of the survey you did!!!

what does PT mean? :eek3:

Josie101

I received another PT in the mail today from Synovate. :h5: I've been with Synovate for a little over 2 years now & love it! I highly recommend them!

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: