Swagbucks/irazoo members:

Pam i Am

SWAGBUCKS/IRAZOO MEMBERS(and anyone else interested): (here's something similar to what you are already doing).....CROWDTAP--A BRAND NEW OPPORTUNITY FROM REPNATION>>>BY INVITE ONLY (still in beta/member are required to have a Facebook Account)

if it sounds like something you'd like to try: pm me if you would like an invite link :)

****Crowdtap is a new platform from RepNation that will enable
...you to partner deeper than ever with brands. Lend your insight and
influence to help your favorite brands and non-profits. Each action you
complete earns you cash for Amazon gift cards and the charity you choose.

Crowdtap provides many more ways to earn rewards quickly
for each action your participate in. As an early member of Crowdtap,
you’ll gain status quickly to qualify for the most rewarding
opportunities.

Last edited:

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy
Interesting..i just email from rep a few nights ago..never heard of swag or irazoo doing this..i have to reach level 2 on crowdtap b4 i can invite anyone.

Pam i Am

yes..you are correct it is REPNATION, as stated above...(not swagbucks/irazoo: it's just similar to those two websites)

i joined about a few weeks ago ago..and you have to answer all the easy polls first and fill out your profile bio..it's not hard and they use both CASH and POINTS..you cash out for Amazon Gift Cards...i just reached level two today!! YAY...it's a matter of patience since this is NEW, but it might PAY OFF! (they are offering house parties and free samples this fall to upper level members too!)

Last edited:

Pam i Am

I have read all info and rules that i could find on the site ...and so far i do not see anything about only one account per household (any one know anything about this yet?)...i have a family member who wants to join but i am not letting her until i find out for sure..lol

Kay

Worker Bee
Not a quick earner but worth it I think to see what MIGHT be available. Almost at level 4. (good for you toph!)

register to remove this ad: