Smithsonian Museum Day

Amoeba

going today with my kids since they are free and hubby-gonna go see the old penitentiary in our town thats haunted :)

btw did you ever get to hershey park?
my family ended up forgetting about it and not going :( oh well since im guessing it was super crowded anywho

Stormy Weather

We went yesterday to a great museum we never visited before. Great to get in for free!

(However, then we stopped in the gift shop . . . LOL :kekeke: Oh well, a good cause and everything gets put away for Christmas presents. :xmasgrin:)

auntcrystal77

btw did you ever get to hershey park?
my family ended up forgetting about it and not going :( oh well since im guessing it was super crowded anywho

yes we did make it there-we went the same night as kiss so it was horrible getting in but the lines to wait in werent bad-i had 4 tickets left over and some lady offered me 100.00 for all so im like sure:h5: hell i tried to give these away and nobody would take them so a free 100.00 got to love:kekeke:

Amoeba

yes we did make it there-we went the same night as kiss so it was horrible getting in but the lines to wait in werent bad-i had 4 tickets left over and some lady offered me 100.00 for all so im like sure:h5: hell i tried to give these away and nobody would take them so a free 100.00 got to love:kekeke:

:drool:
thats soooo awesome!! congrats! ahh wow that is so cool :bowdown:

register to remove this ad: