SEARS:Spend $50 Get $50 Menswear Store Credit

Pam i Am

Last edited:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Buy your Sears $50 gc at cvs starting sunday, get $10 ECB.. please note that you can not use ECBs to purchase gift cards

Pam i Am

see details in link..u spend $50 on menswear (some restrictions see details)...and send in rebate form or send it online...and they will send you a STORE CERTIFICATE good for $50...(not a check)...

great deal if you shop at sears :)

Sandy

The $50 you get back is only good on additional men's wear. I would have done it in a heart beat if I could have used it on anything in the store. Oh well, not a deal for me.

Mishie

Friendly Member
What does "additional" mens wear mean?

it means you have to spend $50 on men's clothing in order to qualify for the $50 store credit. Purchasing anything else does not count towards the $50 spending requirement. Then after you receive the $50 store credit certificate, it can only be spent on men's clothing. So when it's all done, you will have $100 worth of men's clothes for $50 oop.

Pam i Am

thanks mishie..great explaining!...this is a FATHER'S DAY EVENT...so probably the reason it is focusing on the menswear...the men in my life need clothes!!! LOTS of clothes..LOL

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
also too. today at my stores is family and friends day. You can earn an extra 25% in rewards (on family apparel) with your rewards card that you can get in store for free, (make sure your store offers it not all states do the card)

makes this deal even sweeter

Linda

DO NOT DO THIS DEAL!!!!!!!!!!
I just read over at hip2save that sears is NOT honoring the purchases since you used a gift card....

from hip2save..............
I have received several emails from readers over the past couple days regarding issues they have faced with the Sears Men’s Rebate. Last Friday, I highlighted the fact that you could make the Sears Men’s Rebate even sweeter by using a Sears gift card purchased from CVS (you can check out the post here). Many of you took advantage of this deal, purchased $50 worth of men’s apparel over at Sears using a gift card, and then went to submit the $50 Sears Come Back Cash Rebate. Unfortunately, these readers then learned that Sears would not honor these purchases for the rebate since they used a gift card to make their purchase. Although the rebate clearly excludes purchases made with coupons or promotional offers, it does NOT specifically exclude purchases made with gift cards (In my mind, gift cards are equal to cash and should be considered as such; however, it appears that Sears considers gift cards to be equal to a coupon/promotional offer?!). If you have questions about your rebate, you can go to

mySEARSrebate.com or call 1-866-212-3760.
I am so sorry for the confusion and frustration that many of you have experienced! On a positive note, when situations like this arise we can come together and take action. How? Well, what do you think about calling the Sears Customer Solutions number (1-800-479-6351) and nicely explaining to them that you are NOT happy with their decision to not approve rebates that are paid using gift cards. Imagine if just 100 of us call in… we could make s HUGE difference! I am definitely going to call Sears and let them know how I feel. I hope you do the same.

Last edited:

Pam i Am

just DONT use a GIFTCARD..(anyone that did already use the gift card just contact sears because they are stating that they WILL honor it)

Last edited:

Pam i Am

SEARS IS STILL HONORING THIS DEAL (USING A GIFT CARD TO MAKE THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE MAY NOT BE A GOOD IDEA SINCE YMMV....) please do NOT be confused, the $50 menswear rebate store certificate for purchasing the $50 in menswear at Sears offer IS STILL VALID!

Pam i Am

DON'T FORGET THIS ENDS THIS SUNDAY!!!..i went and found some really good deals on their menswear...also saw this commercial on tv last night, mailing rebate form today :)

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
I got an email this morning saying my rebate went through and to expect my check in the next 14-28 days. and i DID USE A GIFTCARD. It seems the problem HAS been fixed and the deal worked just fine when you used a giftcard.

register to remove this ad: