Sears $10 off $20 printable in store TODAY ONLY 12/22

hollysaurusrawr

I printed two. I will go out and see what I can find. If I don't end up finding anything, I will just give them to people in the store.

helobuff

I dont see why no maternity?? It says clothing.. maternity is clothing.. you should try..
Also they have those isotoner smart touch gloves on sale for $20 you can get $10 off and pay $10 for them. They are normally $40. You can use your phone with them on.. pretty great gloves.. I won a pair and bought another pair from sears last week.

mattymatty26

I dont see why no maternity?? It says clothing.. maternity is clothing.. you should try..

it says in the fine print "no two hearts maternity"...so i checked the store for other brands but didnt see any :( got a fleecey sweatshirt and lounge pants for my mom and gramma though :xmas: thanks for the coupon!

helobuff

it says in the fine print "no two hearts maternity"...so i checked the store for other brands but didnt see any :( got a fleecey sweatshirt and lounge pants for my mom and gramma though :xmas: thanks for the coupon!

:jump:You did- good! :xmasgrin: Glad someone got in on this.. I havent been to stores at all for shopping this year.. did it all online. I just hate waiting for the bus in the winter.. :r:

register to remove this ad: