Safeway.com & Affiliate stores: Possible free ~$50 worth of grocery stuff

t♂ph

The Dreamer
http://www.hotcouponmamas.com/2010/12/safeway-50-worth-of-groceries-for-7.html

it might be ymmv depending on the person who will finalize the order but i had no problems with mine..

just a few reminders: there might be some problems making the codes work online, the emailed receipt does not reflect the $15 off and the BOGO sale, the $15 off promo and the BOGOs do not come off until they ring the entire order through checkout... as always i recommend using a credit card just in case a problem comes up.

make this deal even better by going through shopathome (a cashback site) then search "Safeway" then click on it until you see the 110% guarantee.. Click that icon, enter required information including this link below which shows $12 cashback from Bigcrumbs(I am not comfortable using this site). Shopathome will beat the cashback offer - proven and tested!
http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/search.do?query=safeway&x=0&y=0

Make sure to only select the items included in the BOGO promotion (selection varies) and at checkout be sure to check NO SUBSTITUTIONS. Also check that the price wont change at the day of delivery - it must still be BOGO at the day of delivery. Feel free to ask questions:)

This deal is only for first time Safeway online shoppers and to the residents of areas that are within the delivery area.

Send some groceries to loved ones for Christmas:xmas:

Thanks Hip2Save and Hot Coupon Mamas!

webhunting.info

thanks toph. i'll look at this tomorrow when my brain cells are working. although i suspect i'll have to have it delivered to work. :kekeke:

spacecasegirl

My order got delivered this evening!:jump:
Although they were out of the gourmet cookies that were bogo.
2 cookies @ 1.69 each these were out of stock so i wasn't charged at all.
4 ban deos @ 4.99
4 mentos gum @ 1.69
2 Hormel beef strognoff @ 8.99
orginal total was 53
-15 for promo code
-5 promo code

-1/2 bogo items
oop 5.83!:jump: and the delivery guy gave me another promo code to use again too!

Last edited:

spacecasegirl

:h5: Did you get your order today as well? i did not have any problems whew.. its kind of complicated isnt it?
Yeah i had to create another account since it locked me out of the promo code field. And they were up dating so it made it even harder.

3bears

- "Cash Back Value must be greater than ShopAtHome.com's best Cash Back Value."
it keeps giving me this error when i put in $12.00 cash back form :(

t♂ph

The Dreamer
ok i checked my cashback account and the cashback is there so FREEE if you just follow the steps.. Good night

maggie6872

Ugh

I so wish I could get this to work, the smile on my cousins face would be worth it. It's my puter issue that is causing me problems.
I get the shop at home click thur screen, then a http://www.qksrv.net/9f104uoxwG/ov-/DCFDCCIJ/EECFKLJ/C/D1GE9v4BEHLFCLIJHBDELECHEGKKCHKB8r/FFHpnFmmCGrmDDqCKEomCCEGqKIprFpq?e=bYOJ%3D798ADA6CFF%26glyxi%3D7<ipu!whDj-zA7nmiEs<nzzv%3A%2F%2F222.pjuwui4.ius%3AE6%2Firoiq-8869EFD-769766CD<<M<<
that just sits there for about an hour now. I've deleted what I can and rebooted.

Stills just at that blank screen!

maggie6872

- "Cash Back Value must be greater than ShopAtHome.com's best Cash Back Value."
it keeps giving me this error when i put in $12.00 cash back form :(

I had the same issue. I was trying different ways to do it, I think it finally took it at $12 (no decimal, no double zero)

Kay

Worker Bee
Holey Socks! 50 bucks in free meat? I can handle that. I hope it's still working on Sunday/Monday (days off). Thanks Toph!

3bears

i'm so happy..tyvm Toph, my ordered came this morning (and i ordered at 1 am): 2-10ct duracell battery, 4 mentos, 4 progessso soup, 2 whip creams and 24 pk water. Total $13.84 with CRV + tax included, and i'll be getting back $13.82 from shopathome...so FREEEE.

register to remove this ad: