Rue La La $20 credit = $4.95 Philosophy set for $4.95 SHIPPED!! + MORE

washlicn

For those of you who signed up for the FREE $20 Credit to Rue La La they have a Shop for the Good Event going on right now to support Brest Cancer.

Untitled4.png

You can get the Philosophy Cake Duo set for only $4.95 shipped after $20 credit. $20 value -rarely goes on sale!

Untitled5.png

Of the Vincent Longo Lip & Lipstick set for only $4.95 shipped after using the credit. $49 value!

Untitled7.png

Juicy Couture Gold & White Elastic ID bracelt for only $14.95 shipped
after $20 credit! $48 value!!
Untitled6.png

Last edited:

Stephanie

I have seen and smelled those cake duos and they are delicious! They made me hungry at the store.... :[

If you ever see Cinnamon Bun, it smells just like the real thing and equally delicious.

Linda

I have no idea if these are still available but it's worth a shot.

Cuisinart:
Cuisinart Stainless Steel Digital Scale $24.95 after the credit
Cuisinart Classic Countertop Brick Oven $58.95 after the credit (this is a fabulous deal!!)
Reebok
Great deals…shoes starting as low as $19 (so you would just pay shipping)
Smith Optics
Sunglasses as low as $24.95 after the credit
Lilla P
Tops as low as $18.95 after credit

rissasweetay

I got a pair of Reebok shoes from them yesterday for $18.95 shipped. I looked up the shoes I got on Amazon and they were $99 there!

Pam i Am

I have seen and smelled those cake duos and they are delicious! They made me hungry at the store.... :[

If you ever see Cinnamon Bun, it smells just like the real thing and equally delicious.

Ulta has "dessert" fragranced body/hair wash products...the buttercream has a cupcake on the front and smells wonderful...i use it head to toe...but noticed that my conditioner fragrance over powered the smell on my hair, but found one at Bath & Body works on clearance that smells almost like it...can't go wrong smelling like a cupcake sometimes.. :D

chris

Administrator
Staff member
some stuff in the final act sale can be free, american apparel so far...

washlicn

FREE Honora Earrings

Right now they have a pair of Honora Earrings for oNLY $9.90, so completely free + free shipping after $20 credit!!

register to remove this ad: