Roaman's free gift with any purchase ends 1/30

jerseygirl

Be careful ...

Remember, this is a Redcats USA company, the same company that cheated us all out of the $5 off and free shipping from One Stop Plus before the holidays.

webhunting.info

Remember, this is a Redcats USA company, the same company that cheated us all out of the $5 off and free shipping from One Stop Plus before the holidays.

they've never cheated me out of anything. the deals i post come from my email. the deals you did were viral.

jerseygirl

Isn't what this entire website is about? Sharing offers? If you only use offers that are sent to you personally, and you look down on others who try to take advantage of offers that other's post (that's what I got from your reply), then why bother posting them??? Why bother with this website at all? :nono:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Isn't what this entire website is about? Sharing offers? If you only use offers that are sent to you personally, and you look down on others who try to take advantage of offers that other's post (that's what I got from your reply), then why bother posting them??? Why bother with this website at all? :nono:

you're getting the wrong idea.. web's "deal" is a legit offer - it is even advertised on their website.. the cancelled orders were from a promo code that were for a select group of people and not for the general public. I think the company had the right to cancel orders. I've ordered from deals posted by web and had no problems. One thing about deal hunting is that it is a hit or a miss.. I win some, I lose some. For example, I was almost sure that Staples would cancel the free coffeemate orders but they did not. amazing! but what if they did? no big deal really.. well, as long as they dont charge my card..

everyone is encouraged to post deals and it is very much appreciated.

register to remove this ad: