Reminder -Free Burt's Bees lip balm today at 9AM

slb8931

Out for today

We're sorry, but our lip balm giveaway is so popular that today's stash of 1,000 is already gone! But don't worry, you still have a chance to get in on the Burt Day Gifts and celebrate our 25 Years for The Greater GoodTM! Just come back tomorrow between 9 a.m. and 12 noon EDT for another chance to register and join the fun.

ByandBy

I got mine today and once I posted and then went back to check my link it said it was ended. Geesh those went fast. Thnk U Chris :)

chris

Administrator
Staff member
yeah its been going in less than 5 minutes each day, lets hope it slows down a little as we go along

ByandBy

Yea, I just decided to keep the window open today and keep refreshing since I was online anyways and got lucky this time. :)

krissyg89

I keep missing it too. I check like all throughout the times and I haven't gotten a single one. And I keep seeing people who have gotten 3 or more. I'm so sad :(

vcmyfave

me 2

today it went at about 11"01"30 EDT (i think) i was on but by the time i refreshed it quickly became the we are sorry response :?/ oh well... i will try again tomorrow.

(most likely my kid since he is out of school and tomorrow one of his friends were supposed to come over but can't. (yay) also he likes this website (freestufftimes.com) as well as I do. thanks chris...):bigthumb:

zinmaster

The Collector
it's up...Your coupon for a free Burt's Bees lip balm will be on the way shortly. Remember, only one per household will be mailed. Be sure to look for it in your mailbox in 1-4 weeks.

register to remove this ad: