Questions about Promotions on JCPenney.com

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I'd like to order from jcp.com but I can't find a way to use more than one promotion.

Does anyone know if you can use two promotions on jcp.com? I'd like to use both the free shipping code and the code for $10 off $10 order (or the code for $10 off $25 order.) I've been able to use more than one promotion code on other websites.

Also, I tried buying something for under $10 at jcp.com but the website won't let me use the promotion code ($10 off $10 order) at all. I have to order something for $10 or more to use that code. I can't figure out how to get anything free on that website, or even how to get a good deal. :uh:

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
Only 1 promo code can be used per order.

The coupon is for $10 off a $10 order, so it has to at least be $10 to use the code...

afan

I order from their site a lot because the local Penney's suck, they are so small. Generally the free shipping is the best deal if it's a % off coupon. Sometimes the $10 or $15 off are better, depending on what you spend and what the free shipping is at. When free shipping is at $49 or above, it's better, when it's $99 and above, the $ off are better. But when it's $10 off at least $10, if you have a store near by you are better using it on something there than paying the shipping.

As for free shipping codes, or other codes, if they don't have one on their site, google it and you'll find lots of codes. I think I normally get them off that retail alotment or whatever it's called.

register to remove this ad: