Check your email or go to site
Host a Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Spring Celebration Get-Together
I'm In !!!

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
Check your email or go to site
Host a Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Spring Celebration Get-Together
I'm In !!!

I got the invite but I wasn't selected, so congrats to you!!! And thanks for the heads up.

I'm curious...did you say that you DO blog?

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
OK, thanks for letting me know. I just wanted to rule out if that's why I may not have been selected. They have their own criteria, so we'll never really know for sure. Again, congratulations!! :h5:

CareBear101

Generous Member
I got it too. :jump: Thank you for posting. :kiss::bowdown: I never would have checked for the application.(I didn't get an email)

momofbee

These are the items that you will receive to prepare for your upcoming Pillsbury®
Crescents Spring Celebrations MyGetTogether. Expect your host kit to arrive a week prior
to your get-together!​
4 free Crescent coupons (redeem these coupons for free Pillsbury Crescents at
your grocery store so you can make the Easy Veggie Pizza, Bacon Cheese Tartlets
and Cherry Cream Coffee Crescent Braid recipes)

$20 cash card please use this card at your grocery store to purchase additional
recipe ingredients

2 Pillsbury Crescents aprons one for you, and one to use as a door prize

15 recipe booklets to share with guests

15 product information sheets with coupon to share with guests

Allergen fact sheet please display this where guests can easily see it

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
i logged into my pssst account but i am not seeing anything about this?? where would i find it?

Log in, and it should take you to "My Home." There will be activities listed and it should be the 1st activity. Just click on it. Good luck!!! :)

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
Has anyone had any type of activity with Pssst lately? It's like they've become defunct or something!!!

Pam i Am

i just received an email today: (it includes a COUPON)
Summer Greetings Pssst… member,

Discover a delicious new way to cool down on a hot summer day with a frozen creamy Yoplait Whips! yogurt. Simply put your favorite flavor of Yoplait Whips! in the freezer overnight and voilà, a single serving frozen treat without the fat or calories of regular ice cream! Available in nine delectable flavors — Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Raspberry, Key Lime Pie, Lemon Burst, Orange Crème, Peaches ‘N Cream, Raspberry Mousse, Strawberry Mist, and Vanilla Crème, the hardest part is picking your favorite.
The summer sun is no match for a frozen Yoplait Whips! yogurt — the same whipped yogurt that’s so unbelievably fluffy and light when enjoyed right from the refrigerator. Feel free to share this idea with family and friends; coupons are included so everyone can enjoy a frozen Whips! this summer.

Your friends at Pssst…

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
i just received an email today: (it includes a COUPON)
Summer Greetings Pssst… member,

Discover a delicious new way to cool down on a hot summer day with a frozen creamy Yoplait Whips! yogurt. Simply put your favorite flavor of Yoplait Whips! in the freezer overnight and voilà, a single serving frozen treat without the fat or calories of regular ice cream! Available in nine delectable flavors — Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Raspberry, Key Lime Pie, Lemon Burst, Orange Crème, Peaches ‘N Cream, Raspberry Mousse, Strawberry Mist, and Vanilla Crème, the hardest part is picking your favorite.
The summer sun is no match for a frozen Yoplait Whips! yogurt — the same whipped yogurt that’s so unbelievably fluffy and light when enjoyed right from the refrigerator. Feel free to share this idea with family and friends; coupons are included so everyone can enjoy a frozen Whips! this summer.

Your friends at Pssst…

I saw a coupon for Yoplait Whips on my Pssst home page, but I've not received emails or anything from them in forever...:dunno:

register to remove this ad: