Presto Jumbo Cool Touch Griddle
Reg. $45.00
Was $29.99
Sale $19.99
Free Shipping with coupon code X60N9279FFM8

Has Great reviews!!!
View attachment 1808

LINK

A sleek, convenient griddle that can do it all. It features a powerful 1500-watt system and an enormous 10.5" x 20.5" cooking surface that can cook an entire family's meal. The DiamondCoat nonstick coating provides nonstick cooking and easy cleaning. The built-in slope and backstop ledge help drain grease from the food to help you make a healthier meal. Two-year limited warranty. Model 07030.

Sara

Puzzled Member
You sold me, I ordered it! I already have a griddle, but I've not been very happy with it. 20 bucks is worth it to see if this one is better! :h5:

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
You sold me, I ordered it! I already have a griddle, but I've not been very happy with it. 20 bucks is worth it to see if this one is better! :h5:

:kekeke: I ordered one also....been wanting one FOREVER!!! So WTH why not? LMAO

webhunting.info

well i guess i can try and see! oh you guys. don't make me start shopping again! i just posted in the blair thread a blue glass necklace and earring set (or not a set). i don't need another necklace either but it's awfully cute for $8.99.

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
well i guess i can try and see! oh you guys. don't make me start shopping again! i just posted in the blair thread a blue glass necklace and earring set (or not a set). i don't need another necklace either but it's awfully cute for $8.99.

:kekeke:

webhunting.info

well it worked on this hamburger maker too. this looks more my speed! although i'm not sure $20 to make one hamburger is very smart!

Presto Electric Hamburger Maker
On order: usually ships within 10 business days $19.99

Extra 10% Off Select Electrics! -$2.00
remove
Merchandise Total: $ 19.99
Shipping Charges: $ 5.95
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We wish you the best year yet. Thanks for shopping macys.com. Enjoy Free Shipping! -$ 5.95
Estimated Taxes: $ 1.20
Promotional Discounts: -$ 2.00

oh funny. guess this is somebody's birthday code!

10% off all kitchen electrics.
this is the one thing i hate about their website. doesn't let you search price low-high! so you gotta go PAGE by PAGE.

Black & Decker 12-Cup Coffee Maker
Reg. $30.00
Sale $17.99

From your first sip to the very last drop, this Black & Decker coffee maker knows how to brew a bold cup of joe. You won't even have to wait for it to finish – the Sneak-A-Cup feature allows you to grab a mug mid-brew. One-year limited warranty. Model DLX850.

Bella Cucina 3-in-1 Grill/Waffle/Sandwich Maker
Reg. $29.99
Sale $24.99

The master of food flexibility, this innovative appliance is a kitchen chameleon. Simply switch out the included cooking plates to go from grilling surface to waffle maker to hot sandwich maker – all in one space-saving design! Model 13149

ooh this one is seriously calling my name!

SPECIAL SAVINGS!
El Paso Chile Quesadilla Maker

Reg. $40.00
Was $29.99
Sale $19.99

Have a fiesta and prepare the perfect cheesy tortilla treat with this festive, fun quesadilla maker. Fill a tortilla with all your favorite fixins - cheese, vegetables, chicken and more - and close the lid, complete with a chili pepper handle. Dual heating plates will cook both sides simultaneously and evenly for a most delicious Mexican meal or snack. One-year limited warranty.

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: