Possible Free or Cheap Lingerie

I signed up for a contest from Adore Me and they sent me a code PRETTY20 for $20 off an order and they have free shipping. The code wouldn't work for everything, but I ordered this chemise for free and I know it does work with some of the $24.95 sale items, so they'd only cost $5. Not sure if it'll work for everybody, but it's worth a shot!

laurelnev

Just be aware you're signing up for a monthly club, and if you don't want to purchase, you have to click "skip" by the 5th of the month.

Once you've chosen your first product to purchase, you automatically become a Adore Me Preferred Recurring Member.

If you do not wish to make a selection at this time, you can choose to skip your monthly selection. If you change your mind at a later date during the month, you are still able to access your personal showroom and make a purchase at that time.

Please note that all preferred recurring members that neither select a lingerie set nor skip the month by clicking the Skip the Month button before the 6th day of the month, will be charged the monthly dues and will receive a store credit.

Looks like you have to call to cancel. You may want to do so as soon as your freebie arrives, and be sure to click "skip" on that 1st e-mail to avoid a monthly charge.

I'm still trying to get rid of Jillian Michaels after I let a friend use my e-mail to sign up for a "free" cookbook. I'm thinking I'm going to skip this one. I'm single right now, and BOB don't care if I'm wearing dem fancy undies or not. ;)

Kay

Worker Bee
Just be aware you're signing up for a monthly club, and if you don't want to purchase, you have to click "skip" by the 5th of the month.

Once you've chosen your first product to purchase, you automatically become a Adore Me Preferred Recurring Member.

If you do not wish to make a selection at this time, you can choose to skip your monthly selection. If you change your mind at a later date during the month, you are still able to access your personal showroom and make a purchase at that time.

Please note that all preferred recurring members that neither select a lingerie set nor skip the month by clicking the Skip the Month button before the 6th day of the month, will be charged the monthly dues and will receive a store credit.

Looks like you have to call to cancel. You may want to do so as soon as your freebie arrives, and be sure to click "skip" on that 1st e-mail to avoid a monthly charge.

I'm still trying to get rid of Jillian Michaels after I let a friend use my e-mail to sign up for a "free" cookbook. I'm thinking I'm going to skip this one. I'm single right now, and BOB don't care if I'm wearing dem fancy undies or not. ;)

:kekeke:

I just got a shipping notice from them. It didn't ask for CC info, but if it had I would have just used a prepaid card with $1 on it. I know lots of us FST'ers do that. Hopefully, nobody has any problems with a subscription to lingerie.

werewolfhc

come one now laurel instant is just trying to help let us not to hard on her as a person to another we should be more supportive and trust her judgement :)

laurelnev

come one now laurel instant is just trying to help let us not to hard on her as a person to another we should be more supportive and trust her judgement :)

So you joined the forum just to flame me? Honored that was your very 1st post.

If you had been around here longer, you'd know that by pointing out the "fine print", no one will blame her if/when they get a bill for a hard to cancel subscription. I do not think Instantkarma was offended in any way by my post.

But again, so honored that I was the target of your very first post. Just wish you knew where your comma key was. ;)

Kay

Worker Bee
So you joined the forum just to flame me? Honored that was your very 1st post.

If you had been around here longer, you'd know that by pointing out the "fine print", no one will blame her if/when they get a bill for a hard to cancel subscription. I do not think Instantkarma was offended in any way by my post.

But again, so honored that I was the target of your very first post. Just wish you knew where your comma key was. ;)

:kekeke: It's been awhile since we've had drama.

werewolfhc

i recieved the thing it is beautiful thank you instant for the freebie never mind what laruelnev said you are a good person and a good freebie locator

register to remove this ad: