possible free $10 magazines.com gc

t♂ph

The Dreamer
from email..

subject: _Crazy Christmas in July! Save $10 Site-Wide!

*Savings/Gift Card code expires July 31, 2010. No purchase necessary. All transactions subject to approval. Redeem for magazine subscriptions at: www.magazines.com. This code is non-transferable. Enter gift card number during checkout. Redeem for cash at: www.magazines.com/cash. Follow the instructions provided. Need Help? Call us at 1-800-MAGAZINES (1-800-624-2946). Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards will not be cancelled or replaced. Use of this gift card code constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. © 2007-2010 Issued by Magazines.com Card Services, LLC.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
got it in two of my e.adds..

makes $10 subs totally free.. All you is $19.97 - $10 gc = $9.97..

use shopathome to get additional 30% cashback

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Nope......that sucks I really want a sub to M or Seventeen :(

seventeen would've been freee... i dont know why im getting these gcs.. ive gotten like $30 worth this month.. i know buck also gets this offers.. maybe you arent subscribed?

t♂ph

The Dreamer
am I the only one who got the code? I got one in my freebie email and another one in my personal email

Amoeba

Nope...I'm not getting them. Hmm where do you sign upp. I dont think I'm even signed up lol

Kamaree

I received one in two different accounts.. They can't be stacked.

Is there a reason a lot of people try to get the AllYou Magazine? Do you just like it, or is there benefits that come with having a subscription?

webhunting.info

Nope......that sucks I really want a sub to M or Seventeen :(

did you do that airline mileage deal that chris posted a week or so ago? it had mags you got with the mileage. not sure which mags. i keep forgetting to look.

Is there a reason a lot of people try to get the AllYou Magazine? Do you just like it, or is there benefits that come with having a subscription?

they like the coupons!

Josie101

I had it in my email too & ofcourse i opted for a 1 yr subscription to All You magazine for $9.97. :h5:

Josie101

I get it for all the articles they have on how to save money & ofcourse all the great q's it has in it.A subscription is cheaper than buying it per issue @ Walmart especially alot cheaper when it's for an extra $10.00 off like this offer. :h5:

baller41124

it usually has valuable coupons in it!! :D

register to remove this ad: