Ped Egg Foot File: $1.59 (FS today only)

Smiling Princess

yeah on the box it says as seen on tv and the file has the logo too so i think it should be it :dunno: the first look is not very appealing tho but as long as it works that was an awesome deal.thanks for posting alice :h5:

toniasdeals

I ordered 5, they got here today. They showed all 5 shoved into a 8 x 10 envelope. All the boxes were smashed one was broken and the slades all have something on them that makes them look used! I'll be on the phone with them tomorrow and then they willgo right into the trash! :( live and learn.

webhunting.info

I ordered 5, they got here today. They showed all 5 shoved into a 8 x 10 envelope. All the boxes were smashed one was broken and the slades all have something on them that makes them look used! I'll be on the phone with them tomorrow and then they willgo right into the trash! :( live and learn.

ew! they better give you your money back! i hadn't ordered from there before but it sounds pretty hit and miss. heavy on the miss.

sondra1616

I got mine.........they sent two orders and refunded the one,do I send the other back Idk not to impressed but owell I will use it anyways!

CarrieL1125

I used mine eventhough it looked like a cheese grater (apologize for the visual), and i did work, surprisingly. It didn't hurt and my feet were smoother afterwards.

Lindsey

I have one I bought from walgreens and a cheese grater is exactly what they are supposed to look like. That is why they work as well as they do

CarrieL1125

I tried it right after taking a shower and that seemed to work well; I don't think I'd want to attempt it on completely dry skin.

Lindsey

I prefer to use this tool on dry feet you just have to follow the directions-after so many swipes you are supposed to stop and feel and make sure you haven't gotten to soft skin or else you will bleed!

Pam i Am

they work great.(until u try it, it does look unusual)..i have the one with the handle on it from Walmart..and love it!..i bought these as gifts and one to swap out the "cheese grater blade" on my handled one....hope mine arrive intact :)

Pam i Am

i got mine!! thanks for posting!! they are great!! all "REAL" Ped eggs as described...arrived in perfect condition...thanks again!!:kiss:

register to remove this ad: