P&GEStore deal

rachaelmarie

I got all my sprays in the mail yesterday! So happy! And they actually smell really nice! And no worries I did not share the code with any deal sites! =)

sondra1616

I did see someone posted the deal on hip2save,but I think it expired by the time they did(not the febreeze part but the coupon code for 10) not sure if its still working or not...

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
Suck's they havent restocked their shelves yet!

The spray may be restocked soon but the price wont be 0. They cancelled the orders for spray because of a "system error." I received 2 calls and an email telling me this. It just took them awhile to catch on :sadwavey:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
The spray may be restocked soon but the price wont be 0. They cancelled the orders for spray because of a "system error." I received 2 calls and an email telling me this. It just took them awhile to catch on :sadwavey:

Got my 15 sprays :wavey:

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
I received 2 of my orders today. One of them had the wrong cascade in it (oh well) but they forgot to put my charmin in the box so I had to call. They are suppose to be sending it out to me soon. All 3 of my orders shipped, got a bunch of stuff for around $3.00.

crazybailey7

I did a deal today that wasnt too bad
I used the code GAME and it takes $5 off football friendly items plus i had a 20% welcome back coupon. You get a free flameless luminary refill with any purchase and if you buy 3 Herbal essences products you get a free supersize hairspray.

Product Qty Price
Bounty Basic Paper Towels - Prints - 1 Regular Roll x5

$5.45
Save: $0.09
Save: $0.08
Save: $5.00
$0.28

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Tropical Mystique Fragrance Curl Scrunching Gel, Extra Hold - 1.7 oz
Item # 381519020735 x3

$3.87
Save: $0.58
Save: $1.00
=$2.29

Febreze NOTICEables Dual Scented Oil Warmer x 1
$2.99
Save: $2.99
$0.00

Febreze Home Collection Orchard Cider Flameless Luminary Refill - 2 Refills
Item # 037000804819
2 ct