Oral-B Pulsonic Toothbrush @ Wags

bagofrats

Okay, I did this a couple times at the beginning of the week when the $5 off $25 coupons were around. Catch is that you need to visit the dentist before the end of June 2010.

Oral B Pulsonic rechargeable toothbrush regular price @ Wags $69.99 .
November coupon booklet coupon, or coupon in 11/29 circular $20 off.
Manufacturer coupon (I had to buy some on ebay :(, not sure when they were in the sunday ads: $10 off

On the Oral-B website, you can download two rebate forms, both can apply to this.
$15 rebate on purchase; need UPC and the completed form.
$15 refund on dental visit; need original purchase receipt and completed form, with dentist's info on it - take it to your visit.

$69.99-$20-$10= $39.99 OOP, with $30 in rebates

$9.99 (and if you can get a $5 off $25 coupon, $4.99) for a decent toothbrush. (there is an insert in the package for a $10 GC by filling out a customer satisfaction survey, but that's a dead deal)

AND...December Rite Aid SCR for $7 off the brush head refills for this toothbrush, combined with a MFQ (recent sunday ads) for $5 off (price $19.99, not sure if that's reg or sale), and getting the total up to where you can use a $5 off $20 or $25 Q. Pretty sweet.

webhunting.info

wow how nice! i saw the deal on the dental but didn't know you could get such a deal on the toothbrush. thanks for the post! wish the wags q was still around for $5 off whatever, but i think it's gone.

register to remove this ad: