Office Depot 250 address labels for $1

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
I looked and didn't see this posted, so hopefully it's not a duplicate, sorry ahead of time if it is :).

FOR TODAY ONLY (and only online) so only good until midnight I'm thinking--I have been trying all day, but finally able to get my order to go through (this was posted on AOL news, so I'm sure the site was clogged!)

They have these on the main page in the "1" tab of the deals. Click through that, and then customize your labels, and enter 854758859 as your coupon code during checkout. Taxable here, so I paid $1.05 total. It states "1 per person". They are on roll, and you also can get the free dispenser OR pay for a different kind of dispenser.

krissyg89

OMG I need these! lol

Meh... I went through the whole process only to be told it errors at the part where it gets added to the cart...

krissyg89

YAY! It worked! Thank you so much!

Too bad my friend didn't have these when she was doing those registries, lol

krissyg89

So I just got these today (I'm still trying to figure out how the holder works, lol)

Did you guys get charged? I used my paypal debit card, and it's not showing that I was charged. It says it tried to charge me, but the charge expired? I dunno what that means... But the money for it is still in my account.

sarahjane0721

I was charged $1.06 and the holder had me confused also, it took me a few minutes to get how it worked. I received min a few days after I ordered mine.. I love them!

auntcrystal77

got mine today-charges are still pending but im sure they will show up tonight-some of my names were cut off or the zipcode was so not thrilled but for 1.05 cant complain

register to remove this ad: