NVM! - Free cat bowl with 9lives purchase ends 1/31

rainyday

Inquisitive member
Well crud, I just bought my 9Lives today for this deal. It makes you wonder though, if being that the link is still there that it may just be a "typo". :dunno: I know it takes ME a while to get the new year right when writing dates.

auntcrystal77

Well crud, I just bought my 9Lives today for this deal. It makes you wonder though, if being that the link is still there that it may just be a "typo". :dunno: I know it takes ME a while to get the new year right when writing dates.

it was just posted as a new one on a few freebie sites today

auntcrystal77

:rofl: did they post the same old date?

shoot...my bad post gets more views than the good ones!

this is what was posted---

Send your receipt to: SELF Magazine, Re: 9Lives–January 2010, 4 Times Square, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10036; Attn: M. Catapano. Offered while supplies last. Receipts must be received by February 5, 2010. Purchase must be made on one receipt to apply. Limit one gift per person/household. ARV of gift is $5.
:dunno:

Stormy Weather

nah, i think they just wanted a good laugh. :kekeke: i was just thinking maybe i could email and verify, but when i pulled up the 9lives website i didn't see any promotions. kinda tells me it is quite the dead deal. :doh:

It was such a great deal on the cat food, I would have bought it anyway --the free dish would have just been icing on the cake, so to speak.

Maybe when 9 Lives gets hundreds of submissions for the year-old dish, they'll think THEY were wrong! :naughty:

register to remove this ad: