Nesquik Breakers Team

Mre.0

Nesquik Breakers TeamThe Nesquik Breakers are a group of influential and active adults, ages 25-35, assembled to help support Nesquik’s marketing initiatives by executing word-of-mouth sampling events and other online and offline activities. This elite team of Nesquik Brand Ambassadors also provides feedback on Nesquik products, promotions and marketing efforts as well as other trends in the marketplace. In exchange, Nesquik Breakers can receive coupons for free product and promotional items to share with family, friends, co-workers, and their community. Nesquik Breakers can also participate in online contests, in which they’ll have the opportunity to share ideas with other team members and Nestle, with a chance to win cash prizes!
http://team.nesquik-cooler.com/index.ph ... e=10075863

Heather

The Milk Thief
I was invited by a fst'er and I didn't even get in. WTF I have 6 kids who go through milk like water. Halle LOVES strawberry milk and Nicholas, Mihlann, and Qwenton LOVE chocolate milk. PPPPPFFFFFFTTTTT!!!

chris

Administrator
Staff member
I was invited by a fst'er and I didn't even get in. WTF I have 6 kids who go through milk like water. Halle LOVES strawberry milk and Nicholas, Mihlann, and Qwenton LOVE chocolate milk. PPPPPFFFFFFTTTTT!!!

I remember reading about it not being as good as it used to be. Was it MEC or leigh or someone? I forget..

Heather

The Milk Thief
I remember reading about it not being as good as it used to be. Was it MEC or leigh or someone? I forget..

MEC is the one that said it isn't as good as it used to be, I am pretty sure. I just remember Leigh having a hard time with them and they didn't let her come back. But Mob is the fst'er that invited me to try to get in.

leigh

Friendship is Universal
MEC is the one that said it isn't as good as it used to be, I am pretty sure. I just remember Leigh having a hard time with them and they didn't let her come back. But Mob is the fst'er that invited me to try to get in.

I didnt have a hard time with them till some SNITCH turned me in from this site saying i badmouthed them when all i did was share the email for OTHER breakers to use to email to complain about the changes on the site and how RUDE the woman was who was running things back then was. I NEVER asked them to let me back. F them. I dont like selling my soul over chocolate milk. the idea that I had not right to freedom of speach is DISGUSTING to me.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
I didnt have a hard time with them till some SNITCH turned me in from this site saying i badmouthed them when all i did was share the email for OTHER breakers to use to email to complain about the changes on the site and how RUDE the woman was who was running things back then was. I NEVER asked them to let me back. F them. I dont like selling my soul over chocolate milk. the idea that I had not right to freedom of speach is DISGUSTING to me.

ohh yea, I knew it was something but I couldnt remember what it was. Yeah thats quite lame

leigh

Friendship is Universal
ohh yea, I knew it was something but I couldnt remember what it was. Yeah thats quite lame

yeah it was lame for someone here to be a snitch AND for them to not allow you to complain if they were messing up. that lady back then running it was sooo rude. but we had to be full of sunshine and joy about it!!? whatever. LOL

chris

Administrator
Staff member
yeah it was lame for someone here to be a snitch AND for them to not allow you to complain if they were messing up. that lady back then running it was sooo rude. but we had to be full of sunshine and joy about it!!? whatever. LOL

yeah some companies are just incredibly bad at public relations :(

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
I love the new administartor chick, Meg!! I get my rewards super fast and my points for completing the activities are posted in a timely and very prompt manner!! :bowdown:

register to remove this ad: