N-a-k-e-d Toilet Paper. Get a FREE Cottonelle Brand Roll Cover. Respect the Roll!!!

Cake

:kekeke: :bowdown:

kc_06.jpg

(Use UPC code: 3600013396)

https://www.cottonelle.com/respect-the-roll/roll-cover-offer.aspx

tip.png

I saw this commercial today, while watching the Bachelorette... :kekeke: :rofl:

Cake

Collector Lucy takes Respecting the Roll to a whole new level

Collector Lucy takes Respecting the Roll to a whole new level
By Nolla Roper,
Staff Writer

Some people collect stamps. Others, coins. But Lucy Higgins, resident of Where The Sun Don’t Shine, collects something entirely different – roll covers. Lucy collects all types, but Cottonelle® Brand Roll Covers are her favorite!

A more stylish take on those dusty, crocheted little dolls that hide your grandma’s TP – these modern marvels keep Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper and its extra-absorbent ripples safe and sound.

“A roll cover is a great way to ‘Respect the Roll,’” says Higgins.

Not one to brag, she showcases her roll covers in a slightly more discreet fashion by putting them out on a simple, albeit large, shelf.

“Yeah, we’re looking at knocking down a few walls to extend the shelf, maybe through the kids’ room, too, if need be,” she said.

As for the roll cover in the bathroom – well, that’s the most prized. “It’s the one that started it all,” she said with a wink.

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Thanks Cake. I'm not having any luck getting it to go though. I'll keep trying cause I really want one of these.

carmen326

here is another barcode (just in case the other one is exhausted) straight from my Linen closet
:kekeke: 3600011631 :kekeke:

afan

Thanks! Wonder if the Quilted Northern I use will fit in it, probably not. But they are cute containers.

bluecrab

I ordered a free Cottonelle Brand Roll Cover about three weeks ago, Instead of receiving just one, I have received three so far! 2 green and one blue. :uh:

Last edited:

laurelnev

These are no longer free. And they're by a designer! Saw this story today:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/toilet-paper-goes-chic-designer-204723975.html

Toilet paper goes chic with designer covers
Cottonelle commissions designer Jonathan Adler to make chic toilet paper roll covers
Associated Press

The roll covers will be available in January at respecttheroll.com for a shipping charge of $1.99 plus an offer code from a package of Cottonelle toilet paper. Or you can order one now for $3.99, including shipping.

Adler, whose other projects have included straws for extra-skinny Diet Pepsi cans, said the uniqueness of toilet paper covers appealed to him. He wanted them to be "bold, punchy and mood-enhancing" and tried to infuse a "pop-art element."

"I don't get calls every day to design spare toilet roll covers," he said. "But I believe every piece in your home, no matter how unexpected or mundane, should be fabulous."

Now, thanks to Chris, i got one of these while it was still free, and I'm actually NOT using it for TP :). Those who got in on the freebie...would you actually PAY for one of these?

Ladysteeler

Cottonelle commissions designer Jonathan Adler to make chic toilet paper roll covers
Associated Press

The roll covers will be available in January at respecttheroll.com for a shipping charge of $1.99 plus an offer code from a package of Cottonelle toilet paper. Or you can order one now for $3.99, including shipping.

Adler, whose other projects have included straws for extra-skinny Diet Pepsi cans, said the uniqueness of toilet paper covers appealed to him. He wanted them to be "bold, punchy and mood-enhancing" and tried to infuse a "pop-art element."

"I don't get calls every day to design spare toilet roll covers," he said. "But I believe every piece in your home, no matter how unexpected or mundane, should be fabulous."

Now, thanks to Chris, i got one of these while it was still free, and I'm actually NOT using it for TP :). Those who got in on the freebie...would you actually PAY for one of these?

No I would not pay for one either. The one I got free I am using for another purpose as well.

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
:rofl: definitely would NOT pay for the roll covers. I ended up getting 2 free from that promotion (blue & green). I don't use them for tissue rolls though (I wonder if anyone does :kekeke:)- I put loose (already cut) coupons in 1 and the other has small trinkets in it. I used to keep small stuff like that in a drawer, but I got tired of hearing the stuff roll around every time I opened other drawers beside it, so the roll cover canister works perfectly and it has a cute design :)

Associated Press

register to remove this ad: