t♂ph

The Dreamer

tag_new.gif

share_label20.gif
email_20.gif

1000 points
$50 Nike Gift Card Code

Gear up. Make it your own. Play on.

Get ready to Gear Up. This $50 Nike® Gift Card code may be used at Nikestore online (click here) , the official place to buy Nike product online, as well as NIKEID online (click here), where you can create individually customized shoes, apparel, equipment and exclusive products. Gift card code is valid at NIKETOWN, NikeFactoryStores, NikeWomen and Nike store locations. Choose a high-performance gift from our complete collection of Nike footwear, apparel, accessories and equipment. Register online to join our Members Only store for exclusive access to rare, limited-edition shoes, as well as free returns on all orders. Equip yourself with the Nike Gift Card code and accelerate your style.
Limit 1 per MCR member.

The Nike gift card code has no expiration. The gift card code is redeemable for merchandise only, and can not be redeemed for cash (except where required by law). Gift card code will not be refunded or exchanged. Online sites do not ship internationally. For questions regarding your Gift Card code, call 1-800-806-6453 with the entire Gift Card number or visit or call your nearest Nike-owned retail store location or visit Nikestore online. Limit 1 per MCR member.

(i dont have enough points :()

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
I also had an email that said if you enter one code from a 12 pack each week the month of December, you get a 10 point bonus each week, up to a maximum of 30 point bonus for the month of December :)

Kat

Slightly stoopid Member
*Each week begins on Monday at 12:01am and ends on Sunday at 11:59pm. Only one bonus reward possible per member per week. Codes from qualifying packs must be entered at www.mycokerewards.com to be eligible for the Bonus Points offer.

Has anyone else got any bonus points from this? I enter two diet coke 12 pack codes on Monday and didnt get anything. :dunno:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
I also had an email that said if you enter one code from a 12 pack each week the month of December, you get a 10 point bonus each week, up to a maximum of 30 point bonus for the month of December :)

I think it is for the 24 pks. :)

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
I had an email for the 12 packs as well.

on monday I entered 2 12 packs and nothing but when I entered the 3rd is when I got bonus points!!

Kat

Slightly stoopid Member
I have enter 4 12 pack codes now, and still havent gotten anything. I guess i will email them.

t♂ph

The Dreamer

tag_new.gif

share_label20.gif
email_20.gif

30 points
Free 12-Pack sparkling coupon (Wednesday's Deal)

icon_free_delivery.gif

Bring home some sparkle. Be the life of the party. Share a favorite story.

Wednesday is the best day for a deal like this. From the effervescent joy to the refreshing taste, nothing quite lifts your spirits like delicious Coca-Cola® beverages. Now you can put your Rewards points where your mouth is. Redeem them for a few on us. You'll receive a coupon good for one (1) 12-pack of Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola Zero™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Pibb®, Vault® or Fresca®. So pick your favorite…and pick the time and place you want to refresh. Get in on the deal now while supplies last.

Coupon expiration date: 3/31/11.

thank you sweetgirlvicky28!

tag_new.gif

share_label20.gif
email_20.gif

30 points
Free 12-Pack sparkling coupon (Wednesday's Deal)

icon_free_delivery.gif

Bring home some sparkle. Be the life of the party. Share a favorite story.

Wednesday is the best day for a deal like this. From the effervescent joy to the refreshing taste, nothing quite lifts your spirits like delicious Coca-Cola® beverages. Now you can put your Rewards points where your mouth is. Redeem them for a few on us. You'll receive a coupon good for one (1) 12-pack of Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola Zero™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Pibb®, Vault® or Fresca®. So pick your favorite…and pick the time and place you want to refresh. Get in on the deal now while supplies last.

Coupon expiration date: 3/31/11.

thank you sweetgirlvicky28!

y/w.i would have posted on this thread but couldn't find it:kekeke:

200 points
$5 Best Buy® reward certificate (250 Reward Zone® points)

Spend points for points. Get the latest in electronics. Reward yourself at Best Buy.

Here's something refreshing from Best Buy: turn your My Coke Rewards points into 250 Reward Zone program points. And that's good for a $5 reward certificate toward a future purchase at Best Buy or on BestBuy.com®. Reward Zone is the free program that awards you points for your Best Buy purchases, and allows you to get points from our partners like My Coke Rewards, Netflix®, 1800Flowers®, and many more, allowing you more ways to earn your Reward certificates and earn them faster. See MyRZ.com for full Reward Zone program information and rules. What will you pick up?

kathisierra

Main Page Member
I just tried to enter a minute maid lemonade 12 pack coca cola code, and its telling me the promotion is over????????

kathisierra

Main Page Member
I think its just the minute maid that no longer works, noticed the 12 pack box no longer says coke rewards on it also. Odd they left the code inside the pack however.

thj0011

Resident Superhero
Here is today's Wednesday deal.

65 points
Fitness® Magazine 1-Year Subscription (Wednesday's Deal)
Limited Time

Amplify your workout. Find your motivation. Get in on the deal.

Wednesday is the best day for deals like this. Here's a chance to save 51% on a Fitness® Magazine
1-Year Subscription. Get in on the deal now, while supplies last. One look and you'll be hooked. Fitness is different than other exercise magazines. It focuses on the entire you. Your workouts. Your nutrition. Your health. Your motivation. Your total mind, body and spirit. Fitness fits you. Ready to improve your routine?
Please allow 6-8 weeks for your first issue to arrive.

register to remove this ad: